Recent content by erick1670

1. erick1670

Thank you N2 and NESBA

Love it! I, too from Nesba since 03 at Pocono North... from B to I to A... getting older move back to I to chill a bit.... goal is to earn that A bump once more. Lest's deam!
  2. erick1670

Engine Ice

Thank you for clarifying this for me. Regards, Erick
  3. erick1670

Engine Ice

Using distilled water and water wetter… what’s the coldest temperature can be on the bike for transport if transport it’s in the low 30’s to a trackday that ambient temperature maybe at 50-55 degree to avoid freezing the water in the engine? regards, Erick
  4. erick1670

OZ Racing Piega Wheels for RSV4 Tuono V4

It’s all good brother!! just been wanting some of those.
  5. erick1670

OZ Racing Piega Wheels for RSV4 Tuono V4

You should had told me about this ones… :(
  6. erick1670

3 tracks 3 bikes; what do you choose?

Hola! even for small bikes its iffy... I was there in May, Love the layout but, the most fun parts of the track are the most dangerous. :(
  7. erick1670

Honda CBR 600RR 07 trackday bike

Great Neck, NY 11020
  8. erick1670

Bumpy... I'll be at VIR North Monday with PRE if anyone interested...
  9. erick1670

Indeed she is... thank you for the bump and great observation about it.
  10. erick1670

Up for sale is my Honda CBR 600RR 07 trackbike only; bill of sale only, no title. Full set up, extra set of rims. Fresh fork Ohlins oil, seal, Ohlins Springs set for a 175lbs rider, Elka Shock the shock it’s set up for a heavier rider.. it’s in the ball park. Fresh set of Michelin race tires...
  11. erick1670

Favorite pre-corona track pic/memory

those were when I was a little fast...
  12. erick1670

NJ to Barber

Wish I could had seen this... I am in the need of this same, may we could join next year if you did not went over this... I am planing the same, leave Friday and come back Monday. until next year :( Regards, Erick
  13. erick1670

WANTED: NJMP thunderbolt 10-5 novice

to bad you not in Intermediate because, my friend booked a day for tomorrow and tomorrow he wont make it because there is some construction done on his house and the contractor cant come Sunday. so, he is loosing he`s day :( if somebody is interested in he`s day call or text him at 516 543...
  14. erick1670

Michelin Rain Tires (unused) $250

Hi! Just to confirm, the rear size it’s ok on a 600cc rim (5.5 wight)? Regards, Erick
  15. erick1670

FS: 2007 Honda CBR 600RR

I got it and redone :D... Testing today :D