Recent content by Fendamonky

1. F

Leather tailor in the mid-atlantic?

I had some stuff come up that distracted me, I haven't reached out to anybody yet :(
  2. F

Thanks Dom, I'll check them out as well!!
  3. F

I'm in Northern Virginia. Shipping is no biggie since I'm not going to have the bike back up before the season ends.
  4. F

So by chance I happened to introduce my leather jacket to the pavement this weekend at NCBIKE. This is the first time I've been down in the jacket and it just so happened to burn through the stretch fabric on my forearm. Rather than chucking the entire jacket it was recommended that I find a...
  5. F

Any Aprilia's going to NC Bike on 21 September?

I see you're a man of knowledge as well as class. I admire and respect that!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  6. F

Thanks John! Yeah I just got a call from JC saying the same thing. Good thing I've got a fresh Q3+ in the rear and a new Q4 up front, so my rubber should be fine! My biggest worry was potentially getting turned away for the dash lights. I've grown used to having TC/ABS over the past 5 years...
  7. F

So this is a bit of a hail mary.. I put new wheels on my bike last weekend and, like a newb, I forgot to swap the wheel spacers from the old wheels to the new ones.Long story short, I damaged the rear ABS sensor and now my bike can't calibrate. I was too busy to take my bike out for a test ride...
  8. F

Overnight storage at NCBike

Yeah, that's what I heard! Hearing about how stellar the community is OFF the track and between events makes me kinda sad that I booked a hotel in Roanoke Rapids and that I'll be going home after the session on Saturday. I'll need to work on getting permission from the smarter half to stay for...
  9. F

Awesome, thanks for the heads up!! Would we usually just find out about accesses when we pull up to the gate? I ended up reaching out to a car buddy who lives in the area. Besides a full run-down of the local hotel and restaurant options I also got the name and # of the guy that runs the...
  10. F

So I'm planning on taking the ATP at NCBike next weekend (the 21st of September) and I'll be staying at a local hotel the night before. Are we able to drop our trailers off at the track the night before? I'm not sure if I'll be taking my bike down in an enclosed trailer or not and I'd feel much...
  11. F

7/6 Summit Main alternate photographer?

I got antsy and posted this too soon, I found them!! https://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/summit-point-main-7-6.41879/
  12. F

7/6 Summit Main alternate photographer?

During the rider meeting on Saturday morning I want to say I remember them saying that the regular photographer was at a different event, so there was a stand-in for that day. Does anybody know if the alternate photographer will be posting photos up on the regular guys website? If not, can we...
  13. F

Noob in VA

Badass! I'm glad to know I won't be the only Aprilia there ^_^
  14. F

Noob in VA

Sounds good to me Jack, I'll take all the help and suggestions I can get! :)
  15. F

Noob in VA

Sounds good, I will thanks!!