Recent content by flyR6

1. flyR6

06-07 GSXR wheels and race plastics

I'm 3 hours from Charlotte. Been busy lately so I haven't called yet but can call later this week.
  2. flyR6

South Carolina
  3. flyR6

Stock air ducts work but I checked with UPS and Fedex for shipping and they want $110 to ship because of the size of the box even though it only weighs 25lbs. This is insane! Anyway unless you have a better idea on shipping I think this is too much.
  4. flyR6

Not sure about needing the entire subframe or not since I had it but I don't have air ducts since they stayed with the bike when I sold it.
  5. flyR6

I will get you an estimate tomorrow and there are no cracks as they have never been down. I used them on a 06 750 so a 600 should be exactly the same.
  6. flyR6

I will let them go for $300 plus shipping. Where are you located?
  7. flyR6

Sorry I was out of town this week but yes I still have them.
  8. flyR6

Tell your buddy to hurry up and spend his money now before he is really broke. LOL Thanks for the reply
  9. flyR6

This is my spare set of rims and the race plastics which have never been down. The wheels are straight and come with the rotors and the sprocket carriage as well. I have race tires on the wheels but can remove them for shipping since they are basically done. I will do $400 plus shipping for...
  10. flyR6

Kobe X-PRO leathers sz48US

I bought these several years ago but have only worn them about 15 times and unfortunately the first time I crashed in them. Had them repaired by a leather repair shop locally and they did do a good job. The reason I am selling is they are too tight since I gained some weight and started...
  11. flyR6

'06 GSXR 750. 2,473 miles, lots of goodies and clean title in hand

Interested in selling the street plastics seperately? Don't need the tank just the fairings with lights.
  12. flyR6

FS- 2007 GSXR 750 (Buffalo, NY)

Do you still have the street plastics and if so can you send me pics along with what you are asking for them? Thanks
  13. flyR6

06/07 GSXR 750 rims

rims Here are a couple more pics of them rims. Also forgot to mentionput 90* valve stems in and used no-mar tire changer when I switched tires out.
  14. flyR6

06/07 GSXR 750 rims

I used these a couple of times last year but only got to ride once this year. Decided I don't need them anymore. They are straight with no bends or dents. Comes with the rotors and cush drive but no sprocket carrier. I put red paint on the wheel for the heavy spot when changing tires instead of...
  15. flyR6

06 GSXR 750 fairings

Called you today, I have been out of town until now.