Recent content by Forrest414

1. F

NCBike lap times CW vs CCW

I don't know yet if I'm a fan of the new chicane. Have they started riding on it again? I've been to NCBike four days so far, and it was only open for the first few sessions of the first day before they realized the pavement wasn't done.
  2. F

NCBike lap times CW vs CCW

How are your lap times looking on the different direction? I'd only ever ridden CW until this year, and only ridden CCW so far this year. Never timed laps going CW... hoping a few of you guys are about to tell me you're a couple seconds faster CW than CCW haha My best lap the one CCW day I...
  3. F

Anyone interested in taking my A-group slot at NCBike 7/25-26?

Hey John, Thanks for reaching out to me earlier. Looks like I'm going to be at NCBike this weekend anyway, and racing will have to wait until August. I wasn't going to be ready with my bike or admin stuff in time anyway so I'm glad I didn't sell my spot.
  4. F

Anyone interested in taking my A-group slot at NCBike 7/25-26?

I just got my CCS/ASRA license in the mail and I'm trying to make it up to NJMP that weekend for my first race. If I can't find anyone to take my slot, I'll just come to NCBike that weekend and do my first race in August.
  5. F

Anyone able to last-minute buy my track day at NCBIKE 5/25?

You should have a PM in inbox
  6. F

Anyone able to last-minute buy my track day at NCBIKE 5/25?

I'm trying to recoup something, not be able to make it tomorrow.
  7. F

Looking for a novice slot for Pitt on 9/14.

Okay thanks, I made sure he was on the list as well.
  8. F

Looking for a novice slot for Pitt on 9/14.

Trying to get my buddy to start doing track days but it looks like it's all sold out. Will buy a slot if anyone wants to cancel.