Recent content by G2G

1. G2G

2016 RSV4 Race Parts

Whats included in the fairing kit? Tail, upper with windscreen, lower, tank cover, superbike seat and front fender along with the swing arm covers? Also I cannot tell in the pics but are the swing arm covers satin or gloss? Thanks
  2. G2G

6.5 x 15 aluminum trailer for sale

Coming west anytime soon. I am in Chicago and interested. But Long Island it a haul for me.
  3. G2G

WTB Pitbull TRS Pins

I will get pics for you tonight.
  4. G2G

WTB Pitbull TRS Pins

I have a set for an R6. $65 shipped PM me if interested.
  5. G2G

Communication issues with RACER880,

https://www.facebook.com/tony.montenegro.94
  6. G2G

GSXR Carrozzeria forged aluminum race rim set 16.5 inch

Who still sells 16.5 tires that are not supermoto specific?
  7. G2G

What kind of camera?

Mike I am not that talented. LOL I had a friend that worked as part of my pit crew that did all the camera stuff. He had a bunch of cameras and downloaded the video after every practice run and race. I would study the film them go back out. He is the one that uploaded the you tube link I...
  8. G2G

What kind of camera?

You can mount them anywhere. In this video for my Pikes Peak qualification I had them mounted everywhere. you can see one on my swing arm and I also had one on my helmet and under my tail section. You don't need the latest and greatest. This is a go pro from 4 years ago.
  9. G2G

Ohlins TTX shock for KTM 1290 R Superduke like new

Sorry forgot to update. Its sold.
  10. G2G

In need of 2003 ZX-6r street bodywork

Looking for any color street bodywork that will fit a 2003 ZX-6r. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  11. G2G

Parting out Josh Herrin's 2008 Graves R6 and a Farrel Performance R6

Can I get pics of the woodcraft case covers and the graves timing cover. roadracer143 at gmail dot com
  12. G2G

2012 Aprilia Tuono

Do you have pics of the damaged frame?
  13. G2G

2002 Kawasaki ZX6-RR

I can't see the pics. I am interested. Please email me at roadracer143@gmail.com Also where are you located?
  14. G2G

Sidi boots, Held gloves

and they were not marked sold.......
  15. G2G

New Held Phantom II gloves $230 shipped size 10 XL

Sold! Thanks guys