Recent content by Horty222

1. H

Summit Sep 12th?

Can anyone confirm? N2 schedule says Sep 9th, Summitt schedule says Sep 12th. Will N2 have track days all the way up from the 9th to 12th? Looking to schedule for the 12th. Thanks in advance!
  2. H

First track day complete

Did my first ever track day yesterday Monday the 8th. A bit scared going in but felt better as the day progressed. Give a big shout out to Alan my CR who was tough on me but he wanted to push me to get better at keeping the track line. Also to Bob for getting me to the pit when I missed the pit...
  3. H

Leather 2pc

Pics
  4. H

Leather 2pc

Hi all, I will be at Summit on Aug 8th if anyone is interested in a 2pc AGV suit. Price is $150 size is 44. Let me know, thanks
  5. H

Break pad wear?

Ok thanks for the reply!
  6. H

Break pad wear?

Getting ready for my first track day and last thing I want is to not pass tech. I feel they have lots of life left but wanted to ask for opinions. I will be in novice at Summit in August.
  7. H

Spectator for Summit WV

Went by today and talked to a few people and staff. Well worth just the spectator experience. Cant wait til August to participate next time around.
  8. H

Spectator for Summit WV

I dont have to show any kind of ID or membership?
  9. H

Spectator for Summit WV

Thinking about going tomorrow as a spectator as I'm looking to get a feel for a track date later this year. Is there a cost to go in? I wanted to see what it would look like as if it was my first time doing a track day. Can I go into the paddock area? What time would I be allowed in ect..... any...
  10. H

How tight should a suit be?

So I bought a 2pc suit form Marketplace. Everything seems to fit ok except my big belly lol. I have to squeeze my stomach in to get it to zip up and feels a bit tight but again only in my belly area where the pants and jacket zip up together. Now I've heard tight is good but what is too tight...
  11. H

New Rider

Thanks! Reached out to the leather seller. Looks like it would pass tech?
  12. H

New Rider

Thanks for the info guys! Im leaning towards doing it. I'll have to get the right gear to be allowed to participate. My current textile jacket does not have a zipper to allow pants to secure to. Time to start shopping.
  13. H

New Rider

Hi, Did a Google search and found N2. Pretty much new rider (2 years) but looking to expand my experience. I dont know if this is the best next step? Looking to possibly signing up for a track day at Summit Point. Guessing novice is the starting point, just wanted to ask if this would be the...