Recent content by ijbjugga

1. I

10-19 BMW S1000RR FAST FRANK QUICK CHANGE AXLE KIT

Fast frank quick change BMW10 -19 bmw s1000rr quick change axle kit. Includes everything for front and rear setup. Includes lighttech chin adjuster used in all his setups. Includes spare lift hooks and spacer. Retail $1400 Sale price is $950. Located in DC metro area.
  2. I

15-19 BMW S1000RR HP4 FORGED ALUMINUM WHEELSET & BRAKETECH ROTORS

Verified Straight and true with runout within spec per manual. Forget aluminum race wheelset. Comes with Alpha racing front wheel sensor ring and Captive spacers. Located in DC Metro area. PM for more pics as the tires have been removed. Last wheel bearing service by KWS motorsports. Price...
  3. I

2015 KTM 390 cup bike

PM sent as I didn’t see sold notice on it.
  4. I

09+ GSXR 1000 Wheels - White

price drop $350 obo front rotors sold
  5. I

To the top....$400 and $50 for all rotors to make them a complete set....
  6. I

Have a set of backup wheels powder coated white. Used as a backup set of wheels. Straight and true with a few small chips from tire changes. Also, have a set of rotors that I can throw in if you need them. Prices are $535 for the wheels or $585 for the whole shebang. Buyer pays shipping but I...
  7. I

09-16 Yoshimura Rear Shock Linkage

Allows for adjustment of rear suspension geometry to improve traction characteristics Provides a more linear-rate suspension geometry Changes rear suspension ratio so small suspension adjustments are not as apparent 6061-T6 Aluminum CNC Machined Billet Construction Hard Anodized for lasting...
  8. I

2009 GSXR 1000 Superstock Race Winner - $6500

Sorry it sold
  9. I

2011 GSX-R 750 Full Part out. K-Tech, Pitt bull, vortex, bazzaz and more

Hey Emerson do you still have the following: Suspension Motion pro throttle/kill switch Rearsets Battery Thanks IJB
  10. I

2009 GSXR 1000 Superstock Race Winner - $6500

09 - GSX-R 1000 Spec Sheet Well thought out and built 09 GSXR 1000 built to Superstock specification originally by Vesrah Motorsports; Raced and maintained originally by Bryan Bemisderfer (champion club racer). I purchased the bike from its second owner a local expert level racer who got out of...
  11. I

Vesrah Suzuki GSXR 1000 Superstock Build

09 - GSX-R 1000 Spec Sheet Well thought out and built 09 GSXR 1000 built to Superstock specification originally by Vesrah Motorsports; Raced and maintained originally by Bryan Bemisderfer (champion club racer). I purchased the bike from its second owner a local expert level racer who got out of...
  12. I

WTB 2012 CBR 1000RR track bodywork

I have a set of sebimoto fairings that were an expriement to see if they can retrofitted to a 08 bike. PM for pics. I'd sell for $200 plus shipping
  13. I

Parting out 2011 gsxr 750

whay kind of shape are the wheels in? if they are good how much?
  14. I

1975 Yamaha RD350 Grand Prix replica,street

Please send pics to ijb888hicks@live.com
  15. I

Arai Corsair V - Matte White Russell Replica XL

fellas: Have a basically new Arai Corsair V helmet that i bought as a race backup. the size is XL and the build date is 10/12. i wore it for a quick ride around the block but it still looks and is new with that great new helmet smell! :o:o retail is in the $800 to 900 but i'm letting this go...