Recent content by IronCactus

1. IronCactus

Alpinestars Tech Air 5 - NIB - Large

New in box size Large Alpinestars Tech Air 5 airbag vest. I have not registered this vest and have only tried it on for fitment. I’m 5’11, 175lbs and this fits well. Available for local pick up in/near 07922. $650 shipped in the 48. PayPal friends/family or you cover the fees.
  2. IronCactus

Glove recommendations

I won’t use gloves that don’t have plastic palm sliders, preferable Knox sliders. I’ve tested them extensively and believe in their usefulness. I’ve got the Racer gloves and they’ve been great. Crashed them 5 times in 3 years all at the track. After the last off (lowside) in October it’s finally...
  3. IronCactus

Pitt Race Private days July 8 and 9

Forgot to mention the follow; It is two days of the WHOLE course, 2.8 miles - 19 turns. Limited to 54 riders, 18 or less per group intermediate/advanced/expert. Free camping.
  4. IronCactus

Pitt Race Private days July 8 and 9

My R6's engine blew up on Monday at Lightning in the first session so I have 2 private days (Monday July 8 and Tuesday July 9) thru Northern Ohio Ducati that I can't ride. These days are for Intermediate or Advanced level riders only. N2 is at Pitt Race this coming Saturday and Sunday before...