Recent content by JakefromSFARM120

1. J

Pcv and auto tune

Pcv is for a 2016 zx10r. Price is 300 for the set or 175 each. Shipping included Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

2016 zx10r oem fairings

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

2016 zx10r oem fairings

Selling the oem fairings on my 2016 zx10r. I can include the fairing stay as well as rear subframe depending on how much everything sells for. I also have spare oem fairings and a spare headlight I can include (left side has damage but bolts on) depending on price. This will include everything...
  4. J

HJC RPHA 11 pro venom sz MD

Helmet is lightly used. Will come with clear and dark visor, pin lock already on clear visor. Two sets of cheek pads and helmet bag. Nothing wrong with helmet, bought too big. Shipping included (US only). Helmet will be shipped in original box. Asking 400 obo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

Bauce Racing ECU Flash

Have you checked out superbike unlimited? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

WTB: Track Suit for 6'00"/200lb rider.

I just posted my suit for sale if you're still interested. It's a used 60/50 RS taichi suit but it's in good shape. Will also include some phantom held gloves that match the suit. Lemme know if interested Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J

EU 60 RS Taichi One piece Suit

Just got this suit and it's too big for me. Suit is in good shape and ready to use. Will come with dye that are in the colors of the suit. The person I bought the suit from had a low side in but no repairs are needed. Will also come with Held Phantom II gloves (will upload picture of gloves when...
  8. J

Agv corsa WERA compliant

Ok thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

Agv corsa WERA compliant

Also just to clarify, wasn't trying to be a dick. Confused about the "bsi or ec approved" line. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

Agv corsa WERA compliant

I guess I could have copied and pasted the rule book too. Was more or so hoping that someone could just be like no they don't because (insert reason) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

Agv corsa WERA compliant

Does anyone know if the AGV corsa is WERA compliant? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. J

Woodcraft clip-ons R6 $50

Still for sale? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

WOODCRAFT 50MM CLIPONS

Still available? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

track day riding gear

Hahahaha beer belly mod, that's funny. Suits gonna be way too big but interested in the other stuff Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. J

track day riding gear

Also, can I see pics of the joe rocket jacket and icon pants? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk