Recent content by James A Garrison

1. James A Garrison

2013 GSX-R 750 Track Bike Charlotte,NC $6900

Here are a couple of higher quality pictures. The ones yesterday were shit. The last pic is from my last track day at CMP in Nov. of '21 I do have the Sharkskinz front fender. i have already drilled the holes for mounting, just forgot to put it back on.
  2. James A Garrison

2013 GSX-R 750 Track Bike Charlotte,NC $6900

2013 GSXR750 with 9243 miles. Bike is in excellent condition. Clean title in hand. The bike has brand new Sharkskinz bodywork that has been dry fitted and is primed and ready to come off and get painted. I haven't fit the tail section yet, since some trimming is required. The spare bodywork that...
  3. James A Garrison

2nd Gen SV650 Race/Track Bike Charlotte,NC

2nd Gen SV650 Race Bike for sale. Setup very well for track days or Twins. Bike is being stored at my office in Charlotte,NC. My plans to begin an amateur race career have been squashed by the realization that I just don't have the time(or talent). Plastics are in very good shape and the stock...
  4. James A Garrison

Honda F4i Track Bike $3500 Charlotte,NC

2001 CBR600 F4i Track Bike. Bike is in excellent condition and is ready to serve it's new owner with years of reliable fast track service. The bike has a beautiful pearl white paint job and some good mods. -Dunlop Q3+ tires with plenty of life left in them. -Rear shock just rebuilt by...
  5. James A Garrison

Fieldsheer 1-Piece Leather Suit 44/54 Charlotte $150

I think it will fit you perfect.
  6. James A Garrison

Fieldsheer 1-Piece Leather Suit 44/54 Charlotte $150

Fieldsheer 1-piece Leather Race Suit. Size is 44/54. I am 5'10" 210ish and it is too snug for me. $150 plus some shipping cost or pick it up from me at VIR North on 3/29
  7. James A Garrison

FS: Barber 11/28/20 Novice

Sold!! I will get there next year, I will get there next year.....
  8. James A Garrison

I was exchanging emails with Tea with N2 and here is her response: Thank you Allen, Refunds are only available 30+ days out. We are past that point unfortunately. You have 2 options, you can sell the credit or the event spot. Credit can be transferred yourself by logging into my.n2td.org. If you...
  9. James A Garrison

True, but I am not sure how many track days I will get to do next year, so I would prefer to sell it outright. I will give someone a good deal I it, just give me a shout.
  10. James A Garrison

Novice Track Day at Barber for 11/28/20. We had a big family get together planned for the weekend in AL, which has now been shelved due to COVID.