Recent content by joe3530

1. J

NJMP 9/16

Weather looking outstanding, might take the day off Monday to come down! Since it was added late and Pitt race is the day before - can we expect the same amount of coaches/service? I've also never ridden there
  2. J

NC Bike July 27-28

Strong probability of me manning up and making it down there for both days. Haven’t signed up yet though What’s the tire service fee to mount a rear middle of the weekend if i have the tire itself?
  3. J

WD40 on my front tire - is it done?

Definitely in the exhaust itself and not dropping onto headers. I'll put my plastics back on and ride it a bit more perhaps up and down the highway I had it on a lift and under a light and inspected it pretty thoroughly for leaks with a very knowledgeable helping hand. I was also told to...
  4. J

Tires felt ok on a test ride (1-2 miles up the street) after a new OEM master put in. Fortunately my brakes feel fine and much improved since my Speigler line kit upgrade. Still smokes a bit once I started actually moving. I guess I'll have to ride it a bit more to burn it off...I don't think...
  5. J

Still up in NH. Was gonna try make Pitt race 6/6 and 6/7 but I’m not gonna sign up til I’m confident bikes solid
  6. J

The front reservoir was bent sideways due to the flip. I’m assuming it took some kind of blunt impact somewhere and blew it up. I don’t see how a caliper could be damaged from that as I don’t see any marks on them (note the brake lever was fine too) but who knows...I have an OEM used MC coming...
  7. J

Appreciate the responses. Note the feel in the lever is exactly the same as it was right after the crash (Bike flipped quite spectacularly and landed upside down) I noticed as I was loading it. I was hoping a banjo nut got bent or something but I can’t possibly imagine the calipers being bad and...
  8. J

Unfortunately it’s crashed (that’s why I’m replacing) and after finishing the lines my front lever goes to bars after holding it 5-7 seconds so I am assuming the front master is most likely junk? Guess that’s what I get for riding with a different track org
  9. J

Gonna sound real dumb asking this here but I'm curious what people have to say... I was spraying some bolts that wouldn't come out in my lower triple area while putting on stainless brake lines with WD40. I unfortunately ignored (due to poor garage lighting) that it dropped down onto my front...
  10. J

NCBike 5/4

Anyone know if the photographer got pictures posted up anywhere yet? Thanks in advance
  11. J

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

Needed a 3.5 hour break after getting about halfway. As crazy as most of you called me for driving that far for just 1 track day, so worth it. The weather up here is going to be awful another 2 weeks it looks like. Thanks for an awesome NCBIKE experience to you and everyone else I met that...