Recent content by joeyb

1. joeyb

Dunlop sportmax gp-a ntec 211's 120/70zr17 190/60zr17

Tires came in today and they are perfect! Fast shipping, great price and exactly as described!!! Thanks man!
  2. joeyb

VIR North 3/31..

I don't think anyone has march 31st anymore, a couple people from TPM told me the same thing
  3. joeyb

2006 gsx-r 750 $4200

Title?
  4. joeyb

CAN't Believe that BOB has not made a Statement

It's on the track day junkies fb page
  5. joeyb

ANY WORD? Positive or Negative. Something please!

Sorry man but it's pretty obvious nesba is done...people are out of their $ and the director isn't addressing it, it has been long enough, let the bashing begin :banghead:
  6. joeyb

Nevermind, tpm is giving nesba elite members full credit towards the purchase of a full throttle membership...guess I'm done with this place, BOB SUCKS!!!
  7. joeyb

Is his email address bobo@nesba.com?
  8. joeyb

Membership Expires: 3/6/2014 Available Credit:$0.00Reward Points:1,450

I renewed my Elite membership in December, pretty sure we're all screwed :dunno::popcorn::banghead:
  9. joeyb

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

I was only making the point that it doesn't seem as if the current leadership is handling this appropriately, and it seems as if new leadership should be put in place ASAP. I wanted to make it to barber with nesba this year but after this debacle I'm not sure I want to spend anymore $ with...
  10. joeyb

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

Edited by JRA Thanks for the kind words Joey, but this isn't about me. I hope it can be straightened out quickly.
  11. joeyb

Roll call Barber who's going?

:agree: This is pure craziness!!!
  12. joeyb

Why We Ride - DVD

Well....it was, can't find it now. It was in HD too, guess someone removed it....bummer :(
  13. joeyb

Why We Ride - DVD

I watched it on YouTube, it was awesome!!!
  14. joeyb

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

I am one of the people that cancelled a few times last year due to the rain or wet track, people can call me a pussy if you want but these are my reasons why: I don't have rain tires (I might buy some this year and then hopefully it won't rain again :D) I have ridden in the rain/wet on DOT...