Recent content by KCLARK

1. K

ZX6R, 10R Brembo Clutch Lever (billet/folding)

is this part number A110.B012.65
  2. K

For Sale: SPIDI 2-Piece Race Suit - Size EU56/US46

Selling for $400 shipped
  3. K

Race license Poll. CCS/WERA

I got my $90 if there's going to be a school offered at NC Bike on July 9th.
  4. K

anyone going to NCBIKE 07/09?

Im planning to go, but still need to sign up. Im way behind and need to get trailer arrangements made or rent a van. Where you live? I'll be heading down I-95 from Bmore/DC area.
  5. K

Dominion Racway

No, you should have a look again, cuz I saw Sat - June 18th https://www.evolvegt.com/schedule
  6. K

Dominion Racway

Any updates with Dominion? So far from what im seeing posted here the track looks fun, risky, and unsafe. And Team Pro Mo and Evolve GT must not give a damn cuz they have scheduled trackdays. I guess all the cornerworkers are full time EMT's to help them pull it off!
  7. K

Dunlop Sportmax Q3 vs Michelin Power Supersport

Don't know about that, I just swapped out my Q3's form some Michelin Supersport EVO's and im about to see. Last set I had before the Q3's were the Michelin CT2's and I felt like I took a step backwards with the Q3's (turn in is way slower with them), so we'll see in a few days how these new...
  8. K

Calling Intermediate riders--Tire Pole

been and was using Q3's but am switching up due to hearing how Michelins & Pirelli's are better suited for ZX6R's, so im going to try them out this season. nothing wrong with Q3's to me I like them!
  9. K

2011 Kawasaki ZX6R $8500 (Nicely setup!)

Hey man, you getting out the game or something which is reason for the bike sale, or you just doing an upgrade to something newer? If you are hanging up your leathers, im interested in the tire warmers too and wondering if you got a enclosed trailer for sale? I want to designate my tax refund...
  10. K

2011 Kawasaki ZX6R $8500 (Nicely setup!)

let me know if you interested in selling any parts off of it. I got a 2013 and im intereted in: Motion Pro WC Rearsets Penske Shock
  11. K

For Sale: SPIDI 2-Piece Race Suit - Size EU56/US46

Have a Spidi 2 Piece Race Suit (used for one season) has upgraded zipper and reinforced rear (from previous rash) but suit leather is even stronger thn original Spidi leather. Only selling because I have a new Spidi one piece suit. Original price was $899 and am selling shipped for $400 + $15...