Recent content by kcor

1. kcor

Hit-air vest replacement cartridge needed for Pitt Race 6/17

All set. Thanks everyone.
  2. kcor

Hit-air vest replacement cartridge needed for Pitt Race 6/17

Hi trackday brothers and sisters, Can anyone who is coming to Pitt Race spare an extra cartridge for a Hit-Air vest? With my history, I encouraged the makers of the Hit-air vest to put a bandolero-style holster for extras. This would allow me to change out quickly as I re-tech... but they...
  3. kcor

Barber Roll Call - Nov 26 / 27 **UPDATED DAILY SCHEDULE**

Heal quick fellow Balti-moron. PM if you need anything while you recover. Your doc is going to have a very nice vacation this year.
  4. kcor

Barber - ride from track to BHM airport

Greetings two-wheeled brothers and sisters, Anybody heading past the airport on their way home from Barber this Sunday night? I have a ride down, but need to fly back to be at my desk Monday morning here in Maryland. To be clear, one way ride, just to the airport, spare me the Uber/Taxi fee...
  5. kcor

Once again impressed...

I usually refrain from electronic feedback, preferring to say thank you face-to-face, but this is long overdue... Watching the CRs at NCBike last weekend go out in 108 heat index session after session was just fucking amazing. Each and every one of them did it without showing anything but...
  6. kcor

'04 GSXR600 Part Out

I do not have the brake light piece. The gear indicator is plug and play, so far as I know from the wiring harness that was on this bike (see the connections in the picture).
  7. kcor

'04 GSXR600 Part Out

Second set of pictures.
  8. kcor

'04 GSXR600 Part Out

First set of pictures.
  9. kcor

'04 GSXR600 Part Out

They are both currently at 1.05s and I have the spares.
  10. kcor

'04 GSXR600 Part Out

I have the following parts available. Pictures upon request for serious offers. Please message/email/text if anything seems off. ***kristophercorwin@gmail.com*** or (sixzeroseven) threetwonine - 5828 Wheels and rotors SOLD Penske Rear Shock - Double-Clicker with 450#/" and 500 #/" springs - 650...
  11. kcor

Baltimore to Anywhere for 2015 Season

Hey all, I'm an I group rider and am interested in ride-sharing with anyone in the Baltimore area. It would be great to split costs; everything needed for a trackday I have, but loading into the compact pickup and hauling everywhere solo is less fun and quite cramped. Send me a pm if...
  12. kcor

Great job Shiloh at Summit

Great job, Shiloh. It was the most fun I have had at the track yet.
  13. kcor

Another DMV newbie!

Welcome! There's a solid set of DMV N2 guys. I'll look out for you on May 9.
  14. kcor

Awesome season opener at Road Atlanta!

Well said! Thanks to all the N2 staff for a great kickoff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. kcor

Adjustable rearsets knee down question

First day I got my knee down in the third session... By the fifth session I had the whole bike down. Cautionary tale in support of this not being priority one :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk