1. Ketel_One

13-16 ZX6R Track Fairings for Sale, Cary NC

Open to reasonable offers:)
  2. Ketel_One

Price drop $175 or best offer
  3. Ketel_One

I have a set of race/track fairings for ZX6r 2013- 2016 for sale. Pick up in Cary NC. Not sure of the make but they are finished in matt black. Various dings & scrapes but no major damage. Includes belly pan, upper, instrument insert and seat. Two screen come with the set. $250 or best offer.
  4. Ketel_One

Dunlop Q3 PSI info for track day?

I've been running Q3s for several years starting on SV650 and later on Yam R6. I am Intermediate level and do not run warmers. I set the Q3s to 31F/30R cold at the beginning of the day. Never had any issues running Q3s. Great grip and lots of feedback for the level I am riding at.
  5. Ketel_One

WTB: Fairing Stay for 2013-2016 ZX6R Track bodywork

Looking for a usable lightweight (Vortex or similar) fairing stay for track bodywork 2013 - 2016 Kawasaki ZX6R
  6. Ketel_One

WTB: Sender Unit for Daytona Water Temp Gauge

I have a Shindy Daytona Water temp Gauge that is missing the sender unit (the sensor that screws into the thermostat housing). Anyone have one they don't need? It's the part with the red arrow pointing to it.
  7. Ketel_One

WTB: Vortex Rear Brake Lever for 03-05 Yamaha R6

I highsided at VIR a few weeks ago and broke a few things both on the bike and myself. I have the old silver Vortex rearsets and I am looking for the rear brake lever (Vortex Part Number RS602E). Vortex don't make these any more and the new black lever I think is a different design/fitment...
  8. Ketel_One

WTT 2006 Gsxr 750 for 600 or R6

What price for a straight sale?
  9. Ketel_One

2006 Suzuki SV650 Track/Street - $2800

Will do. I have the street kit on it now and I'm using it as my road bike for now. Always on the lookout for the next bike so will be sure to let you know!
  10. Ketel_One

Hanging up my boots - bike & all to go

Any pics?
  11. Ketel_One

2006 Suzuki SV650 Track/Street - $2800

Have decided to hang on to it for a while longer.
  12. Ketel_One

2014 Triumph 675R

Sold?
  13. Ketel_One

2014 Triumph 675R

Very interested but I am overseas until August 16th.