Recent content by KillahK

1. K

Friends slow painfull decline

NESBA was my first few track days in Seattle years ago. It was the perfect way to get hooked.. Every trackday provider since I always find myself critiquing them against the gold standard.....
  2. K

Military members thread

Canadian Navy 1998-Present Currently working in Ops for a Canadian Military charity that supports injured soldiers through sport / recreation.. Best job I think i'll ever have! We just did some cool events with the US Marines and in fact have a team competing at Pendleton right now! Deployed...
  3. K

WTB Track bike!

Dude! That's a short drive too! Keep me in mind :-) Joe
  4. K

WTB Track bike!

Thanks Judy :-)
  5. K

Track Bike WANTED - Close to Ontario, Can

Gezuz! Wadda ride! I don't think even a kidney sale down south could get me on that one though! hehe
  6. K

Thanks guys! Great looking bikes:-) Will be in touch.. It's not cold up north.. It SUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKsss up north lmao
  7. K

WTB Track bike!

Hey guys... Looking to buy a racebike. I'm in Ottawa Ontario and would be willing to travel, but hope to find some in the Northenr Vermont/NYS area:-) Any local motorcycle forums that you guys can recommend to keep an eye on?:) Joe
  8. K

Hi folks. I'm in the market for a track/racebike. I have no problems driving for the right deal, but it needs to be within a day drive of Southern Ontario. Thanks in advance :-) Joe