Recent content by ksands22

1. K

Nelson Ledges 7/30-31

Turn 13 Photo. Drop him an email with your bike, number and days there and he will send a link to review and purchase. turn13photo@gmail.com
  2. K

Nelson ledges last weekend!!! (June4-5)

I was only able to do Saturday but the whole day was a blast. Thanks to Dan and Ryan for working with me on and off the whole day. It was like having a private track day. I'm lucky to have Nelson's and Pitt so close.
  3. K

Barber Track Info

Thanks!
  4. K

Barber Track Info

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for some info from Barber's website or know the answers off hand. I tried searching and sending an email to their info account but I did not get a response. 1. Are we able to rent garage space? 2. How late can we drop a trailer...
  5. K

FS - 7/11 PITT Race Intermediate

$175 obo. Will be cancelling Friday.
  6. K

FS - 7/11 PITT Race Intermediate

Developed some bike issues this past weekend and won't be able to make it. Sunday only.
  7. K

Second Track Day, First with N2

Thanks for the replies. I'll bring some extra numbers with me for Tech Inspection. I hope to get to the October 10th PittRace event.
  8. K

Second Track Day, First with N2

Hey Everyone, Signed up for the Sept. 5th at Nelsons Ledges. Did a day earlier this year with LEAN and looking forward to a day with the N2 group and eventually getting over to PITT. Question on the Rider numbers. I have a 2017 CBR1000RR with the stock plastic still. How strict is the 6"...