Recent content by leanangler

1. leanangler

Looking to buy race plastics

I run Sharkskinz on the Ducati which have been awesome, they are on the spendy side tho. I'm running Optimal Racing fairings on the r6, WHich I was happy with how they painted and mounted up. Price point might be the biggest deciding factor, but you can't go wrong with Sharks, ABs, or the...
  2. leanangler

Military members thread

Wanted to throw in a pic of the helo. This was at the last space shuttle launch
  3. leanangler

Military members thread

Active Duty Coast Guard, MH-65C/D helo pilot - Currently specializing in Rotary Wing Air Intercept Enlisted in 1991 Commissioned in 2002 Winged in 2003 Transferring this summer back to Los Angeles (where my aviation career started in 1993) Probably retiring in 2016 - 25 yrs should be enough!!!:D
  4. leanangler

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

Hey D-zum! You spelled Wyatt wrong, putz. :haha:
  5. leanangler

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

Several reasons: its my birthday, I won $5K on it at the roulette wheel in Tahoe, Miguel Duhamel was one of my favorite riders #17 :D
  6. leanangler

Hey All

Welcome to Nesba!!
  7. leanangler

Roll call Barber who's going?

I know the winter has been long, but that long? :D
  8. leanangler

Left over 2012 New bike steals

Halls motorsports in Mobile, Al, has got some pretty sweet pricing if anyone is looking for a new bike: SPORT 2012 2013 2014 2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 1000 ABS PRICE $11,899.00 SALE PRICE $8,499.00* 2012 SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 PRICE $13,799.00 SALE PRICE $9,199.00* 2012 SUZUKI GSX-R 600 PRICE...
  9. leanangler

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Beings we are all still benchracing, waiting for Mar 22nd at Barber...
  10. leanangler

Roll call Barber who's going?

"2 F-4s low, 10 o'clock, continue left turn." "tally, I'm in" I'm in!!
  11. leanangler

that's alright, work in progress right, besides, you were just making sure there is grip Everywhere!!:D
  12. leanangler

"That's right, IceMan, I am dangerous!"
  13. leanangler

YES - just bring your stock exhaust:banghead:
  14. leanangler

The corkscrew is pretty cool, although not terribly difficult once you get a couple of reference points, flop it in blind, then flick it the other way and down the hill you go, Rainey curve is certainly a gut check. Cool thing about Laguna is that every corner is different than every other. It...
  15. leanangler

Here are 2: First is at Barber this year, and then I had to post a pic of a certain piece of pavement out west...anyone, anyone?