Recent content by lemondrop

1. lemondrop

Don't Slum-it at Summit - RV Rental!

For your svelte fiber loaded physique, it is free. For Dave's taco loving arse, $100 a plop.
  2. lemondrop

HEY!!!!! Slower, fatter, older :) Moved out to Colorado for several years and switched over to dirt/trail riding. Have a KTM 690 at the moment. Now back on the east coast in Winchester. Thinking of jumping back to the track since I am 15 minutes from Summit. What have you been up to?
  3. lemondrop

Why pitch a tent in the heat of the West by god Virginia? Wouldn't you rather sleep on a bed? In AC (or heater if its cold)? Be able to get up in the morning refreshed? Not have to worry about getting up super early if you are staying at a hotel that is not near by? We just purchased a...
  4. lemondrop

2011 Dutchman Voltage 3905 - Richmond, VA

Hey all, Long time no talk. Anyways, moving west and changing my frame of mind for a while. Selling the trackstuff, including the ultimate hauler, the Voltage. I will post up pics when I get the cover off, but you can check the specs out online. It has every package possible and purchased...
  5. lemondrop

For sale 2010 YZF R1

Low kay, Shawn?
  6. lemondrop

Help needed...

May the 4th be good to you.
  7. lemondrop

Help needed...

I think OB1 may be there....
  8. lemondrop

Considering a Ricing Course - thoughts?

Excellent find Steve! To the OP, looking the reviews, this may be your best option.
  9. lemondrop

Considering a Ricing Course - thoughts?

My biggest recommendation would be to go with Wild Rice. Sticky Rice does have some great qualities...good with Asian foods, different texture, etc. However, it can be very difficult to keep in sticky form without becoming mush. Plain white rice will not teach you much and is very bland. If...
  10. lemondrop

Lenny's R1 pics...

Nice! Now, can he slide the rear tire on that whilst scraping his elbow on the asphalt like Marquez in FP3?
  11. lemondrop

Dominion Racway

Yep..Rode by today. I thought it was going to be a circuit track, no an MX track...
  12. lemondrop

2012 Aprilia RSV4R, street / track set up

Location is helpful
  13. lemondrop

Here it is!

AJ is correct. Hence why lemon looks the way she does :-P
  14. lemondrop

Summit Main Mock Race

and the video is......donde??