Recent content by LesPow

1. LesPow

Zx6r sproket change?

https://www.gearingcommander.com/
  2. LesPow

Thoughts on NJMP's New Layout?

It would be great to have all options, as well as more TD's at the Bolt, maybe this will open the door to that possibility, plus the fun factor going through the roof!! Regardless, good to see improvements being made that motor sport enthusiasts will benefit from.
  3. LesPow

New member from Norther California

Welcome to N2!
  4. LesPow

New member from Georgia

Welcome to N2!
  5. LesPow

PittRace track day and North America Talent Cup on same day?

Click on "Yearly Schedule"
  6. LesPow

Who says they’re aren’t control riders in A group

Boom! Winning! Hey josh happy to help you out. Both Melvin and I are grateful for the kind words. Hope to see you soon and continue the progress, as you promised that I wont be able to keep up with you, so I'm holding you to it. Lets Go!
  7. LesPow

looking for a dedicated track day bike

Hey Scott, not sure if we met over the weekend. I was pitted somewhat directly across from Jeff, who is selling the Kawi. This post with $5200 was the original one. Price has been adjusted to a fairly good number to get rid of it. You got a great deal at $3000. But nothing nefarious about...
  8. LesPow

Yes, so I guess it didn't make it home with you. Not what you are looking for?
  9. LesPow

https://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/2009-zx6.42962/
  10. LesPow

Stuff 4 Sale @ Pitt

PM sent
  11. LesPow

Summit Main Air Fence Help Needed 5/23/2022

Also avail. for both up/dwn
  12. LesPow

Silly question... maybe. About puck sliders!

"I carefully slide a large screwdriver under them to get them off. Haven't ruined any velcro...yet!" - Hondagaltoo. That's the technique, and better to have them on too tight than being a projectile at miles per hr. Also stop dragging knee so much slow poke! Haha
  13. LesPow

Congratulations Blake, BHM, N2!

Congrats Blake and the N2, Bobblehead team. Its a shame about race two but that's racing. Job well done Congrats!!
  14. LesPow

FS 2016 R3

ATT!! Correction!!! CONTACT INFO ****** 551-665-8482. ******
  15. LesPow

FS 2016 R3

Posting for a friend Ohlins front forks Quick shifter Race ready Needs body work!!!! $4800.00 Contact/text Dave.... Five zero five 665 8482 Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk