Recent content by Louber

1. Louber

2006 Honda CBR600F4i - Pittsburgh, PA

Bike sold.
  2. Louber

Appreciate the compliment. Gave her a bath and put all the street bits back on. Ready to hit the road.
  3. Louber

bump, $2500 Ready to turn laps today.
  4. Louber

N2 Family, Life happens and its unlikely i'm going to get on the big track this year, so thought I'd float my CBR out there to see if anyone is shopping for a clean supersport. Rather see it go to a good home than throw it to the dogs of marketplace. The bike is box stock except for some...
  5. Louber

Great beginner's Bike CBR600F4i

Very interested if still available. PM'd.
  6. Louber

2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - Green!

Bump. $2900. A steal! Video overview of the bike: Cold Start:
  7. Louber

$3000. Can deliver if needed within reason. Nice nice bike.
  8. Louber

2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R for sale. 28k miles, mechanically perfect. Dunlop Q3s with good life left in them. Galfer stainless lines, Yoshimura RS3 can, TRex frame sliders. Kawasaki shop manual. All original parts included. Really good bike but I need to thin the stable due to baby. Fresh...
  9. Louber

Appropriate to promote non N2 events in here?

Good Afternoon! This is mostly a question for the moderators. Is it acceptable to promote an outside event on these forums? I don't want to step on anyone's toes here. If not, I completely understand. I run an annual motorcycle event and think some folks in the N2 community could be...
  10. Louber

Pitt Race 6/18? Yamaha Day?

Huge THANK YOU to Yamaha, the N2 crew and Miller's Motorsports for putting on a great event yesterday. North Track was a fun change with some very different corners. Hot hot hot but fun day!
  11. Louber

Ernie at Miller's Motorsports shared the details. What a great opportunity! Thanks Miller's Motorsports, N2 and Yamaha! I'll see you there!
  12. Louber

Howdy Everyone! Had a great time at PIRC Saturday despite fighting the weather a bit. Class act event as always with N2! Just saw an ad for a sponsored trackday at pitt race on 6/18. Is this real? Looks like it runs after the big race weekend...
  13. Louber

Yet Another New Member

Welcome Aboard! There is a solid Pittsburgh area crowd on here. We're lucky to have PittRace so close. There are a bunch of PIRC dates on the 2018 calendar locally! N2 is a fantastic organization and very accessible and friendly to those new to the track. This forum is a great resource too...
  14. Louber

Another new guy

Welcome! N2 is a fantastic club. The forum here is a great resource too. Another Pittsburgher here. We're lucky that Pitt Race is so close. A fantastic circuit. You might find yourself shopping for a supersport before too long ;)
  15. Louber

Dirty Bike Season is here.

That sounds like a dream come true. :like: There are lots of "unofficial" riding spots around the Pittsburgh area, but its tough to get comfortable riding them. Mines is really the only legal park (that isn't a MX track) in the general area and they pretty much own the market.