Recent content by Matrix22

1. Matrix22

The Art of Hanging Off Your Bike by Nick Ienatsch

getting better at it
  2. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

I got there just as you were standing up. Your bike was on its side over the outside curb. When the yellow flags were out, I was looking for an incident, my pace was half on the front straight and I was able to scan ahead. I didn't have my GoPro mounted. It was on my friend's bike.
  3. Matrix22

New to N2TD and NC

I think VIR is further than that from Fayetteville.
  4. Matrix22

My last laps, I came in early. I was tired and I missed shift coming in to Turn 1. I said ok, I'm done for the day.
  5. Matrix22

HondaGal, my last run at the end of the day , I was working on the peg end because I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get my ankle turned out when I was IN on the peg instead of OUT. scraped more toe than peg. I will be working on foot placement next time. So far I got...
  6. Matrix22

CMP Sept 3 2016. Novice group. 2nd time at the track and I can say I learned a lot from my last outing. I got myself lower and square with the bike than ever before. I don't want to make excuses but have have a short inseam and I see that my thighs are not as parallel with the tank as I...
  7. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

Did you go down @ turn 1 novice group? I'm the white/red R3(22) , I slowed and pointed and you gave thumb up. If that's you , I'm glad you're ok.
  8. Matrix22

Photographer at CMP 9/3?

Good morning! Found link to 9/3 photographer. Thank you selztoad. https://mx4nam.smugmug.com/N2-Track-Days/N2-Track-Day-CMP-9316
  9. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

Anyone know the photographer that was out 9/3 ?
  10. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

Thank you CR MikeD for your suggestions on my riding technique. I'm trying hard to unlearn bad habits and learn good ones.
  11. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

Any news about opening the gates tonight?
  12. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

Question: CMP 9/3-9/4, the covered paddock area, is it by rental or first come first served basis? Thank you.
  13. Matrix22

New Rider From Raleigh-Durham-CH

Hello 25knotts. Once you go track, you never go back.
  14. Matrix22

New to N2TD and NC

Welcome fellow Fayettevillian. I scouted the area from Wilmington to Charlotte, no twisties here. I've only been here 5 months. Yes, humidity makes for uncomfortable rides. It's cooling off now. There are 2 tracks kinda close, both equal distances away. CMP and NCCAR/NCBIKE. Unless...
  15. Matrix22

Talking Tire Grip w/ Nick Ienatsch

I was just studying about tires and came across an old video of Dave Moss, The Tire Whisperer.