Recent content by Meat

1. Meat

2009 Haulmark LowHauler w/ 2 a/c units in pristine condition

Nice trailer to haul around your tax refund in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Meat

Thanks. I understand keeping what you have, but to let others know, a 1/2 ton can very easily pull it. Using a 3/4 diesel to pull it is massive overkill. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Meat

Beaufort...cool. They have F-35's stationed up there. I worked on that fighter in Fort Worth and Los Angeles. It only weighs 2500 pounds but I towed it with a 3/4 ton diesel because when I bought the truck I had planned on getting a toy hauler. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Meat

Hey John! I'm getting out of bikes and need to sell the trailer outright.
  5. Meat

Haulmark says the trailer is 80 inches tall and 18 ft 11 inches long. So it is designed to fit in a single car garage, if need be. The trailer is near Hilton Head, South Carolina (technically it is Bluffton ). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Meat

Thanks Kappy!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Meat

2009 Haulmark 7X14 LowHauler * V-Nose (3 ft in front of 7X14 main trailer area) * Always stored in personal garage * 2 X 14,000 BTU air conditioners (28,000 BTU total cooling power) Portable interior units with flush mount intake/exhaust in floor of V-Nose * Dexter Tandem 3500 lb Torsion...
  8. Meat

2008 R6 prepped by Dane Westby's Team

It is sad but I am dropping then, bike, generators, stands, warmers and a couple other items off for the buyer to pick up.
  9. Meat

I really am going to miss you phuckers! Where else am I going to find a group of men as sexy as you guys?!!
  10. Meat

Hey Andrew!!!! You are a great guy that I will truly miss. A guy named Dan in Wisconsin got my bike. I'm not sure what he goes by on the forum but you have painted bodywork for him before.
  11. Meat

Everyone from N2 has been absolutely awesome and so incredibly friendly and welcoming. Thank you so much!
  12. Meat

Will be selling Honda generators and Hallmark LowHauler trailer soon.
  13. Meat

SOLD to a very cool and solid N2 member!