Recent content by Mike:p

1. Mike:p

New bike suggestions wanted

I’m considering going back to a pure sport bike from my FZ6. The first day I rode my bike after a few hours I was like wow that’s uncomfortable but I imagined I would get used to it, the FZ6 is more upright than my R6 was, but here I am literally 10 years later and I’m still not used to it...
  2. Mike:p

Cooling issue

Possible internal blockages??
  3. Mike:p

Looking for a new double duty bike.

You’re right on all accounts.
  4. Mike:p

Let me clarify. I don’t blame the bike. What I wrote and what I thought don’t agree. I’m big on extreme ownership. The reason I crashed was because the track bike only emphasized my lack of skill. I simply wasn’t ready for what it offered. That’s why I originally considered a duel purpose...
  5. Mike:p

I never thought about making the FZ6 my track bike. I’ve never had a issue with comfort on the track, always changing my BP like I should. I feel totally in sync with the FZ. I got so hung up on wanting a single bike to do both jobs. I guess my biggest fear is switching back and forth from...
  6. Mike:p

Thanks for the questions. You got me thinking. 1. I’m in novice. I used to be super serious about advancing but with my lack of track time I have realized that is highly unlikely. I have found that I mostly just enjoy the experience of track riding and socializing with the N2 community at the...
  7. Mike:p

Sup N2 Crew! I’m looking into getting a new bike mostly for comfort reasons. I’ve had my current ride is a 2007 FZ6 that I’ve owned since 2009. I love pretty much everything about it except when commute for more than 30 minutes I find my hands going numb-ish and a little discomfort in my wrists...
  8. Mike:p

Credits for sale

Sold
  9. Mike:p

Credits for sale

I have $160 that I need to get rid of by September. I have never sold credits before so I’m just looking for a fair offer.
  10. Mike:p

Complete track day setup $5000

Sold
  11. Mike:p

Both bike and trailer have clear titles. trying to sell as a complete package, right now by that might change.
  12. Mike:p

I’m having trouble uploading pictures. They are either too large and I can’t adjust the size or they load sideways. Pm me for pictures
  13. Mike:p

I’m going to step back from track riding for a while and I see no sense in letting my stuff sit. I’m selling everything I have that is track day related. This setup is perfect for someone starting out and with the trailer being so small and light you can tow it with almost any vehicle. 2018...
  14. Mike:p

Talk me out of an R3

I wouldn’t change from riding the FZ6 at the track. I did my first 7 track days on my FZ6. Then I bought a dedicated track bike and I began to have problems. Switching from a standard riding position to a more aggressive sport riding position had a negative effect on me. I began making mistakes...