1. MK3Brent

Pitt Race - May 2023 - Novice - Teal Ninja 400

Way to go!
  2. MK3Brent

Track Day / Racing Checklist

@bmart wrote a book on the subject. Maybe he'll post it. :cool:
  3. MK3Brent

New Member - Heading to Pitt this month

Super normal to bring your own fuel. Besides being more convenient, it's much cheaper than fuel sold at the track. An extra 5ga fuel jug will be just fine. When they're full, they work great as something to tie your canopy down with. If you're a bit extra like I am, you can get a battery...
  4. MK3Brent

Outstanding! Don't forget to check your chain slack. We run a looser chain while on track than most factory spec to ensure our rear suspension isn't restricted when it squats. I noticed here in your picture you don't have any spools/bobbins on your swingarm for a rear stand. If you don't have...
  5. MK3Brent

Instructions unclear… now adding chicane to front straight.
  6. MK3Brent

I probably don't have to tell you this, but just in case: Before leaving, lower your canopy down over your stuff and make sure you tie it down securely to something like your bike. These things can go flying in the wind and cause all kinds of damage.
  7. MK3Brent

Here's a link to help: N2's TD when you'll be there: https://www.pittrace.com/event-details/n2-apr-20-21-electric-reservations More on reserving power/camping: https://www.pittrace.com/copy-of-garage
  8. MK3Brent

This is generally true. Most of the tracks will open their gates the evening before the event and remain open 24hrs until they kick us all out on the last night. It's courteous to not take up a powered paddock spot if you're not using the power. Also double check with the track/gate about...
  9. MK3Brent

New leathers have an affinity for asphalt. It's tradition to go roll around in the backyard prior to going out on track. :p Have fun!
  10. MK3Brent

Thank you N2!

Hell yeah, man! Scootin' at 33's!
  11. MK3Brent

WTB - Saturday NCBIKE 4/13/24

So how did you do? :)
  12. MK3Brent

NCBike:13-14 April 2024

This reminds me... we're way overdue for a Mexican dinner together. I could eat my bodyweight in some nachos right now.
  13. MK3Brent

NEW GUY - EXCITED!!

Yeah, post up a lot of pictures of you and the bike at the track. That's a sweet machine you have! :cool: Welcome!
  14. MK3Brent

Can’t wait to hear how you like it on track. :cool:
  15. MK3Brent

Taking the new MT09? Or do you not have it yet... Have fun. Be safe.