Recent content by MStone182

1. MStone182

Free Money?

No longer for sale.
  2. MStone182

Free Money?

I have a $150 credit that I'm looking to sell for $100. I'm not sure if it matters but it was originally purchased for Novice. Message me on here or email me a mstone.performance@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!
  3. MStone182

2016 Schedule?

Hey guys! Has anyone heard if a 2016 schedule is in the works???
  4. MStone182

2006 GSXR 600 Engine With Goodies!

sold!
  5. MStone182

2006 GSXR 600 Engine With Goodies!

I have a 2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600 that was converted to a race-prepped bike shortly after the initial purchase back in 2006. I AM THE CURRENT OWNER OF THIS MOTORCYCLE ALONG WITH ALL OF THE SPARE PARTS LISTED IN THIS AD. The engine was replaced after about 9,000 miles of street use along with a few...
  6. MStone182

2006 GSXR 600 Engine With Extras!

I have a 2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600 that was converted to a race-prepped bike shortly after the initial purchase back in 2006. I AM THE CURRENT OWNER OF THIS MOTORCYCLE ALONG WITH ALL OF THE SPARE PARTS LISTED IN THIS AD. The engine was replaced after about 9,000 miles of street use along with a few...
  7. MStone182

HUGE PRICE DROP. ENGINE W/ SPARE PARTS MUST GO!

Open to all reasonable offers, as well on individual parts. All internal parts are in excellent operating condition. It is taking up some much needed space in my 1-bedroom apartment. haha! :)
  8. MStone182

HUGE PRICE DROP. ENGINE W/ SPARE PARTS MUST GO!

FREE SHIPPING OR DELIVERY depending on location. ...I have a 2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600 that was converted to a race-prepped bike shortly after the initial purchase back in 2006. I AM THE CURRENT OWNER OF THIS MOTORCYCLE ALONG WITH ALL OF THE SPARE PARTS LISTED IN THIS AD. The engine was replaced...
  9. MStone182

I have the stock engine from my bike along with some other parts for sale. I have it posted in...

I have the stock engine from my bike along with some other parts for sale. I have it posted in the forum!
  10. MStone182

K6 GSXR-600 Stock Engine w/ other goodies

11. MStone182

Looks like I'll be heading to Barber after Thanksgiving with the N2 Crew. Hopefully more dates...

Looks like I'll be heading to Barber after Thanksgiving with the N2 Crew. Hopefully more dates will be posted soon!
  12. MStone182

My brother experienced a nasty crash riding MX and unfortunately the injuries are a lot more...

My brother experienced a nasty crash riding MX and unfortunately the injuries are a lot more serious than we thought. Stay safe, everyone.
  13. MStone182

Due to a family emergency, I will not be able to make it down to Tally this weekend.. :(

Due to a family emergency, I will not be able to make it down to Tally this weekend.. :(