Recent content by Neal johnson

1. Neal johnson

06-16 Yamaha R6 complete part out. Marchesini, Ohlins, Brembo, Woodcarft and more!

Do you still have your body work for sale and any spare wheels?
  2. Neal johnson

Communication issues with RACER880,

Thank you Dave Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Neal johnson

Communication issues with RACER880,

Hello fellow riders and racers. My name is Neal Johnson and I placed an order with member (RACER880) in January to order some parts for my CBR1000. I got his number from the N2 forum and saw that he was an owner of TT Motorsports in Florida. I tried contacting Tony A.K.A RACER880 in regards to...
  4. Neal johnson

First Generation SV650

Trying to get ahold of you in regards to the parts I ordered in January. Please give me a call back. we last talked on the 26th of march and now you are no longer responding to text messages nor phone calls.
  5. Neal johnson

2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400. ONLY 702 Miles!!!

Afternoon. Is the bike still available? If so where are you located?
  6. Neal johnson

Summit Raceway WV

Welcome nick. There is a lot of information and knowledgeable people here. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Look forward to seeing you at the track next year. Always good seeing people moving from the street to a safer place like the track. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Neal johnson

2008 Honda CBR1000RR - Very Clean

Let me know if you decide to part out. Would be interested in wheels and race body work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Neal johnson

Would you be interested in selling your plastics?
  9. Neal johnson

Do you know anyone looking for OEM repsol plastics. They came off a 2016 cbr 1000 since the bike it a full track bike no need to have them.
  10. Neal johnson

2013 GSXR 1000 1 Millionth Edition

Pictures posted.
  11. Neal johnson

2013 GSXR 1000 1 Millionth Edition

2013 GSXR 1000 1 millionth edition with less than 4k miles. Bike has been kept inside the house on stands. Done with street riding so looking to sale for what I owe. $9500. Willing to work on price with a reasonable offer. Bike is pretty much stock just has a Yoshimura slip on. . Issue uploading...
  12. Neal johnson

Cbr1000rr parts Ktech lite shock, bazzaz tuner + z-bomb, vortex rearsets

Do you still have your vortex rear sets?
  13. Neal johnson

New guy in MD looking for first track day advice

Yea I'm like 80% sure I'm only gonna ride track. Streets are to crazy. Plus I have three kids that need there father coming home everyday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Neal johnson

New guy in MD looking for first track day advice

Do you guys know anyone selling track fairings for 2016 cbr1000rr Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Neal johnson

2013 Honda CBR1000RR 4 sale

I know it's an old post. Do you still have bike for sale. If so, would you be willing to sale plastics and maybe spare wheels. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk