Recent content by nick0188

1. N

10/7-8 Pitt Race Vendor

I located it. I wish I knew he was "Mize Mobile" as the sticker on my toolbox makes a lot more sense now.
  2. N

10/7-8 Pitt Race Vendor

Anyone have contact info for him?
  3. N

10/7-8 Pitt Race Vendor

Is this still Q? If not does anyone know who will be at PItt Race with tires this weekend? Trying to get ahead of getting 2 tires swapped out.
  4. N

04 Kawasaki 636

Sold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. N

04 Kawasaki 636

Also just remembered I put a brand new Dunlop Soft slick on the front at the beginning of the year. RCS19 and CRG levers removed. Still have a brand new full set of EBC HH brake pads that come with it along with a box of spare/stock parts. Pictures as of tonight.
  6. N

04 Kawasaki 636

Bump - Back up for sale. Picking up a new bike next weekend and this one has to go. I have only done 1/2 day with it since last posted, and it ran well enough to get me into Advance group. The shock mentioned in the original ad has been swapped in and works well, the rear tire has a total of...
  7. N

Inside passing in Intermediate (hint == you're not supposed to do it)

Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. N

04 Kawasaki 636

I’m probably going to hang onto it for the rest of the year and relist in October. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. N

Segway E22 Ninebot Scooter

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. N

I’ll send you a Pm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. N

300?
  12. N

Segway E22 Scooter with extended battery pack. Works well, 16mph, 28 mile estimated range. Some scratches from use, the extended battery is missing the cover over the charge port, and the one corner of the digit on the display stopped working (literally as I was taking these pictures, you can...
  13. N

04 Kawasaki 636

Of course I can’t edit the initial post… I initially threw this up as I was interested in another bike. Said bike sold and I don’t want to get rid of this for the time being with a month-Ish left until the season starts. I’ll be holding onto it for now. Sorry to waste anyone’s time. Sent...
  14. N

04 Kawasaki 636

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. N

04 Kawasaki 636

04 Kawasaki 636 08 Cluster - shift light, analog tach, gear indicator Power Commander IRC Quick Shifter M4 can and custom midpipe (I have no idea if the header is stock or not) Tank Grips and Frame Sliders Moto-D clipons, Renthal Grips Woodcraft Rearsets - GP Shift 08 636 Front Calipers + EBC...