Recent content by npalaciom3

1. npalaciom3

NJMP 5/20

Hey there N2! I will be at NJMP on Monday and have a friend going who was looking for a leather rental, but unfortunately there are none available for that day from N2. Does anyone here who will be there happen to have an extra set he could borrow? Fairly big guy, can get more specific sizing...
  2. npalaciom3

6/2&3 PittRace - Who is going ?

Most race tracks, which are almost always in secluded areas (few exceptions) meet that criteria. If a relatively long tow wasn't involved in the equation, I would go without hesitation and roll the dice. But I'll probably go anyhow, I love me some Cranberry PA. And I can cheer for my Caps in...
  3. npalaciom3

Upcoming Pitt Weekend

Sounds like we have the same problem. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. npalaciom3

Upcoming Pitt Weekend

A corner itself won't do that. I would compare T5 at Pitt with the toe of the boot at The Glen. Never have I seen tire wear like I did at Pitt, both car or bike, at any other track. It's just a very abrasive surface, which is great for grip, but gotta figure out as others have apparently, the...
  5. npalaciom3

Weather forecast isn't looking great. Hope it will take a turn today/tomorrow. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. npalaciom3

Just registered today. I believe some others from N2 should be there as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. npalaciom3

Upcoming Pitt Weekend

That's what I was told to do last year by the tire guy at the track. Did it and not much improvement at all, if any. I dunno.....
  8. npalaciom3

Upcoming Pitt Weekend

Yup. I really want to go but man...... hate to tear up the rear again and go through that all over again. Good to hear John had some success with tire pressure changes but I am not overly optimistic when I hear this is still happening. I contacted Eric at Trackside tires, we will see...
  9. npalaciom3

Upcoming Pitt Weekend

Interesting. Yeah, we never had any issues at ole Beaverun until the full repave. Even after the addition and mixed old surface and new, it was fine. Track is tits, love it. Hope to be there this weekend! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. npalaciom3

Upcoming Pitt Weekend

Yeah I understand why it happens where but was hopeful that the surface would have got better between last year to now and made the wear better. Maybe just wishful thinking! Love the track but wasn't crazy about that wear last year.... Dunlop Guys didn't seem to have any problems at all but...
  11. npalaciom3

Upcoming Pitt Weekend

Bill, this was my rear last year after day 1. We tried numerous changes to rear shock and pressures, nothing worked. I dont mind increased wear but don't want this again either if I can avoid it. Only track that has ever caused this issue is Pitt, summit 2 days now and zero issues on new...
  12. npalaciom3

Upcoming Pitt Weekend

Considering coming to Pitt with you guys this upcoming weekend (Partnered with Evolve) and last year all of us with Pirelli's were having major wear issues. Now that you all have been there again this year, was everyone on Pirelli's having the same issue or has the new surface got any easier on...
  13. npalaciom3

Mad Moto Chain Adjusters

We are planning on Barber. I am a little worried about weather in Alabama at the end of November but I freakin love that track..... Weekend after TG will be a little tricky but want to be there with you guys to get one more in before winter.
  14. npalaciom3

Mad Moto Chain Adjusters

That’s insane, Bill. Glad this happened how it did and not the alternative result you mentioned. I never like knockoff stuff for this reason, we tend to get what we pay for, right? Glad this didn’t do too much damage in the grand scheme of things and that most importantly, you are ok. See...
  15. npalaciom3

2007 GSX-R750 FULLY track ready!

Can I buy it and keep the CR decal on it? ;-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk