Recent content by peoples1234

1. peoples1234

2007 Kawasaki ZX6R - Hampton Roads/NC

Still available.
  2. peoples1234

2007 Kawasaki ZX6R - Hampton Roads/NC

2007 ZX6R Track Bike, many goodies, clean title located in South Mills, NC $3200 Spoon on some new tires and it’s ready to ride (Current Pirelli TDs probably wouldn’t make it through a full day). AK20s in forks Penske triple shock Arata Full Titanium exhaust with carbon can BMC air filter...
  3. peoples1234

Scorpion Race Suit Size 48

Sold!
  4. peoples1234

Scorpion Race Suit Size 48

Good shape, probably worn 10 times in the past 5-6 years. It is a healthy size 48, so it will fit some of the bigger guys. Pucks don’t even have a scuff, because I’m slow. I wore it when I was 6’2” and 260-270lbs. $125 plus shipping? I could also bring it to NCBike in Aug with Evolve or in...
  5. peoples1234

NCBIKE May 4th. Veteran in need of help

Brandon, I sent you a message.
  6. peoples1234

Scorpion Suit/Sidi Vortice - some type of SE

I have a size 48 Scorpion suit. Good/Great condition, the white is still white and it has never been slide on. and A pair of Sidi Vortice, which are of some special edition variety, size US 11/EUR 45. Also good condition, probably 5 days on them. Suit $150 Boots $200 Combined - $ make...
  7. peoples1234

2005 Ducati 999

Sold
  8. peoples1234

2005 Ducati 999

Not really interested in trades, but you could bend my ear in a PM if you want. I have had a few people ask for pictures of the OEM plastics, so I will be pulling them out of the attic soon. Probably can't do it until Sunday though...
  9. peoples1234

2005 Ducati 999

Oh I knew I'd forget something. The bike is in Poolesville, MD or about 45 mins NW of DC. Also it does have a slipper clutch that I put in as well.
  10. peoples1234

2005 Ducati 999

The bike was setup for me with gear @ 285. I'm of the heavier variety...lol. Nevertheless, the front springs are actually a little under sprung for me because ohlins didn't make ones that would be exact for me and I didn't want to have a custom set machined. The rear is spot on for my weight. I...
  11. peoples1234

2005 Ducati 999

2005 Ducati 999 currently setup with track fairings 5880 miles Belts and Valves done @ 5283 Elka rear shock, only two track days since refresh Showa forks with Ohlins internals, work done by Cogent Dynamics - two days since build Shorai Battery OEM fairings - need repainting, but are not...
  12. peoples1234

Track Bike for Business Write Off?

From the horses mouth: "You generally can deduct reasonable advertising expenses that are directly related to your business activities." (Pub 535, Ch. 11) You got a few things going on here that apply to this situation: the word "reasonable" and "directly related".
  13. peoples1234

The problem with your comparison is that putting a business name or advertising on a car does not make it a 100% deductible business vehicle by default. Just because you ride to the grocery store with your business name on the vehicle, doesn't make those miles or expenses a legitimate business...
  14. peoples1234

The cost of putting the business name on the bike for advertising...probably okay if you can make the argument that it was both ordinary and necessary for your business. In reality, you are not using the bike in shows or competition so the value is not the same as a traditional sponsor, so the...