Recent content by Pork Chop

1. P

2014 Yamaha FZ09 track bike

Hello, I've got a few questions: -what weight is rear shock set for? -did you put in heavier fork oil and springs with the race tech emulators? -do you have front headlight? -Is that an OEM radiator?
  2. P

Track Boots (44 and 45) For Sale Atlanta or Roebling(5/23-24)

Hello okrider, please bring these boots to Roebling and I'll check them out. I'll be in the novice group on an FZ9 and wearing battered touring boots. Than You, Chris
  3. P

First track day, Roebling

Hey V4KG, I'll be right there with you in the novice group. So glad this event is happening. I'm prepping my FZ09 today and I will reread N2 rider's manual. Looks like Saturdays weather is gonna work for us. With me off the bike I'm setting my chain slack at 1.5". What is recommended chain slack...
  4. P

Is it to early to talk about Roebling Road?

Thank you tdelegram. That's high speed list of motors and look forward to seeing and hearing one of those rc8's in action. I'll be on a 2014 FZ9. I've been trying to dial in the suspension with after market penske rear shock and heavier oil in the front shocks. Just can't get the planted feel...
  5. P

Is it to early to talk about Roebling Road?

Hello, looking forward to Roebling Road on 5/22-23. Can't wait to learn some new skills for my commute. Been furloughed about a month so what's a better time to do a trackday and the wife is begging me to get out of the house. This will be my 2nd track day with the first being at CMP about 6...
  6. P

Roebling 3/14&15/20

Late to this party but would like to join everyone on 5/22-23/20 at Roebling. Is this track day still on?