Recent content by r6blondie

1. r6blondie

No Summit Point for WERA this year...

Dang. PARSONS really owns it now?!?!!
  2. r6blondie

Not sure why. You should be able to post most concerns. But I would highly recommend you send us...

Not sure why. You should be able to post most concerns. But I would highly recommend you send us an email to support@n2td.org to get it resolved quickly.
  3. r6blondie

ATP days

We are working on the schedule for ATP. They will be released at a later date.
  4. r6blondie

New to N2 from Illinois

When you register for your first event, you will get a pop-up that asks if you would like to submit a request for an Intermediate evaluation. Fill that out with as much info as possible on your track experience. You can always email us at anytime as well at support@n2td.org, as mentioned before
  5. r6blondie

Tips and unforeseen things for camping at a track

Homestead does not have showers on site. You can rent campers from people in the area. They even come set it up for you, which is nice. Look at weather before leaving, if there a chance of adverse weather, bring your rain boots, rain coat, umbrella, etc. Don't forget sunscreen, tons of...
  6. r6blondie

KYT Helmets

KYT Helmets has been a great sponsor of N2 in the 2023 season. If you haven't tried one on yet, what are you waiting for? Breaking news: They have graciously extended a 15% discount to all N2 members! Use: n2member15 at checkout at kythelmet.com Please note that you must be an N2 member to...
  7. r6blondie

Wanted - one or both days at PittRace Oct 8/9 - Intermediate.

If the groups aren't full you can sell to a rider in another group. Reach out to Support@n2td.org to confirm. Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  8. r6blondie

Thunderbolt - Aug 25 on NJMP calendar?

You have to contact your local Yamaha dealer. Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  9. r6blondie

Tire vendor/ July 24th njmp

Yup Dunlop will be there Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  10. r6blondie

Dunlap Tires at Track New guy question

We have a Dunlop vendor at each event. They sell new tires, mount them, and they can mount other brand tires if you bring them. Occasionally they have seminars on tires and offer additional services. Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  11. r6blondie

Pitt Race - what track

The whole track. IMO, It's the best track on the East Coast! Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  12. r6blondie

Ncbike 4/15

I'll have room in my trailer. I'm in NoVa Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  13. r6blondie

Pitt Race - September 2023

We are still working on the full calendar of events for 2023. The dates presented are preliminary. Thank you for your patience! Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  14. r6blondie

NCBike October DC Area

Anyone going to NCBike this weekend and passing by Northern Virginia/ DC area? Looking for a ride for me and my bike. Thank you. Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  15. r6blondie

Need help with membership

We are looking into the issue.. Sorry for the delay. Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk