1. Raceless man

2002 GSXR 600

Bike sold
  2. Raceless man

Late fee what?!

I don't see the problem.
  3. Raceless man

What’s up with my tire?

Crack in a tire is analogous to a hole in your boat.
  4. Raceless man

WOW!

Like fighter pilots engaging...
  5. Raceless man

Another new guy needing advice

Where are you located ? I have a solid 2002 gsxr 600 in "bikes for sale" section. You could track it or race it tomorrow. It needs nothing.
  6. Raceless man

2002 GSXR 600

Quick update..the platform the bike is on will stay with me.
  7. Raceless man

WTB track r6 or Gsxr

My 02 GSXR 600 is still available...i will be tracking it until it sells...season is almost here and I will be riding your bike.
  8. Raceless man

2002 GSXR 600

I am in Brick.
  9. Raceless man

2002 GSXR 600

10. Raceless man

2002 GSXR 600

Yes.
  11. Raceless man

2002 GSXR 600

Located in NJ.
  12. Raceless man

2002 GSXR 600

For sale is a 2002 GSXR 600. I bought it in 2015 from a racer/CR. He told me that he bought it from a friend/ former racer in Alabama. So as far as I know I am third owner. When I saw it after a 2.5 hour drive there was no way I was leaving without it. To me this bike was the real deal and I...
  13. Raceless man

LF someone who can weld 848 rear set mounts

It happened to my 600...i got some local names and one guy grabbed my attention. He did it. He did it well. The bike is same as before except the mount now requires a nut behind it. Other than that all is well. Are you in central NJ ?
  14. Raceless man

New to N2 and looking forward to experiencing the track

CBR-Los you chose wisely sir. They (N2 staff) run a great organization and are eager to help. The members are equally helpful.You will have the best time you have ever experienced.
  15. Raceless man

When will we get to ride again?

Mandatory court appearance if ticketed for speeding on the Garden State Parkway..they are warning everyone with the changeable road signs...