Recent content by Romans Eight

1. Romans Eight

Welcome New Control Rider Blake Holt

Happy to announce a new addition to our Cr staff. Blake is a talented fast rider with solid accolades. He has amateur/expert racing experience with MCRA, WERA, CCS. Started track riding and was immediately taking under wings of some old Nesba guys (Brent Schrader, Ron Hix, Allen Federson) from...
  2. Romans Eight

Safety wire size??

I always thought the gauge of safety wire from Cycle Gear was the preferred, not sure the number gauge wire. As I see more and more factory race bikes, I notice they use a size or two thicker gauge safety wire. They both probably do the job required, but for safety my next go around I'm getting...
  3. Romans Eight

CCS Summit 24-25

This is what it's all about! Hope you're safe, and faster then everyone. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Romans Eight

MotoAmerica: Changes In The Works To Enhance Safety At Pittsburgh International Race Complex

It's corners we like in this environment anyways... just hope the powers that be don't decide to put "unnecessary" changes because they deem unsafe. But darn, that is a superfun section though. If it's a wise decision with regards to safety from the professionals at MotoAmerica, I'd say let's...
  5. Romans Eight

Wow this is bad; R1 'generator' issue?

Great work on the solo attempt and success imadriver! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Romans Eight

Road Atlanta July 8-9: ROLL CALL

Just want to get everyone planning for this last N2 Road Atlanta weekend of 2017. We have a resident N2 BBQ man with some skills. Thanks for this Taylor Hornsby! We will have free BBQ for YOU Saturday night around 6pm. Let's make this one best of the season. We should have quite a few special...
  7. Romans Eight

Roebling Road Raceway Roll Call: 5/20-5/21

Sorry for late reply. For next time......Econolodge for inexpensive or Holiday Inn Express in Bloomingdale. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Romans Eight

RRR has an event Friday, so soonest we can enter the paddock is 5:00PM Friday. Also, the gates are open 24/7.... Friday until Sunday evening.
  9. Romans Eight

New here

Welcome sir. You're in a good place. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Romans Eight

Road Atlanta Roll Call - May 6/7

Another awesome weekend planned, just after some MotoAmerica fun too. I'll be ready for air fence Friday at 4:45pm (with a cooler this time)! We're planning some special BBQ from South Georgia Saturday...looking good! My bike getting fresh plugs, pads, shoes, yeah I'm stoked. [emoji91]...
  11. Romans Eight

I'll be there vanelli56! Never too early to get your bike dialed in. RRR is one of my favorite tracks too! IG: @jonathanlandwer
  12. Romans Eight

Attn: bike #182 RA Sat turn 10a session 3

This is very encouraging to hear from another rider. I'm humbled. You're a good dude D2R6. IG: @jonathanlandwer
  13. Romans Eight

Road Atlanta April 14 @5pm: Air Fence Volunteers

So many thanks for all those who helped Friday. We need help Sunday at 6pm too. IG: @jonathanlandwer
  14. Romans Eight

Road Atlanta April 15-16 Roll Call

Today was epic! IG: @jonathanlandwer
  15. Romans Eight

Road Atlanta April 14 @5pm: Air Fence Volunteers

You guys rock! We had about 30 volunteers. Knocked it out in 45 minutes! IG: @jonathanlandwer