Recent content by Sharkey-Images

1. Sharkey-Images

PHOTOS: PittRace May 23rd & 24th by Sharkey-Images.com

Over 4,000 images have been uploaded to the website for viewing and purchase. Pricing is currently 50% off our normal Print Pricing. The images are categorized by day and by classes. Initially shot over 6,300 images as I was trying not to miss anyone and also get as many angles as possible...
  2. Sharkey-Images

PHOTOS: May 23rd & 24th, 2015 @ Pitt Race by Sharkey-Images.com

Over 4,000 images have been uploaded to the website for viewing and purchase. Pricing is currently 50% off our normal Print Pricing. The images are categorized by day and by classes. Initially shot over 6,300 images as I was trying not to miss anyone and also get as many angles as possible...
  3. Sharkey-Images

Pitt Race Memorial Day Weekend

A RAW VIDEO CLIP Gallery has now been uploaded: http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/motorcycles_n2_pittrace_5_2015_videos
  4. Sharkey-Images

PITT race videos - May23-24

Other RAW Video Clips I shot throughout the weekend : http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/motorcycles_n2_pittrace_5_2015_videos
  5. Sharkey-Images

Thank you! I uploaded several 100s more last night among the 3 groups.
  6. Sharkey-Images

PittRace - North - May 23-24, 2015

EVERYTHING was great this weekend and the food was top shelf ! Photos are being uploaded all week in no particular order... I will post when all complete. www.sharkey-images.com
  7. Sharkey-Images

Anyone take photos from Pitt race?

I am here. I will be processing and uploading pics all week. My site is www.Sharkey-Images.com .
  8. Sharkey-Images

Thank you to everyone at this event for the warm welcome. It was a pleasure to photograph this event. I certainly have never been to a more relaxed atmosphere when it comes to motorcycles let alone the professionalism shown by all that were there. The event seemed to have run flawlessly. This...