Recent content by Sideshow Bob

1. S

Need consensus on new glove fitting.......

I have a pair of Alpinestars, and they were so snug when I first tried them on that i almost sent them back. They are perfect now. Just rub lots of leather conditioner into them. Tj at rider discount told me they were supposed to be tight.
  2. S

Nyst?

Do you need to be an NYST member or can you just sign up for a day?
  3. S

N2 first visit to NJMP

May 18 blue and orange #40 Thanks
  4. S

NJMP Lightning Roll Call - May 17 / 18

I'll be there on Sunday. I'm doing CSS on Monday at Thunderbolt. Blue and orange GSXR #40, slow group.
  5. S

Tire vendor at Lightning 5/18?

Will there be one?
  6. S

Nyst?

http://m.thedailystar.com/thedailystar/db_291684/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=KQylPTj8&full=true#display Sounds like they are collecting peoples' money and just hoping that they will be able to be open. I hope everyone can get their money back. Like I said; it sounds a little sleazy.
  7. S

Nyst?

That does sound good. I'll tell you what; if they are shut down, it's going to be a hell of a scene up there May 3rd. I'm booked for a private track day at NYST in June with the 675.net guys, and they are already looking for a new venue. Maybe we will be good to go after all.
  8. S

Nyst?

Well, that's sounds like a good sign. I've got my fingers crossed too, I love that track.
  9. S

Nyst?

I hope so.
  10. S

Nyst?

NYST sure is making a lot off noise about being open next month. They're going to look like of stupid if they are not allowed to run, not to mention all the money that they encouraging people to send them. I hope they do open because it a cool track, but I'll be real surprised if they do. I'm...
  11. S

How to transport the bike to the track? Need your help!

I use tiedowns in a pickup to go to the track and it's solid as hell. I got some good ramps at the local bike shop, but don't remember the name of them. On r is for the bike and the other is to walk on. I don't have any problem as long as i have help. Make sure you good tie downs, not that Home...
  12. S

Insurance and the track

I have Rider and they said the same thing; as long as it's not a race or timed event, I'm covered.
  13. S

This video will make you feel slow!!

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/forum/members-forums/track-days/33024-nyst
  14. S

This video will make you feel slow!!

Yes, that was a great link. Thanks!