Recent content by SlownSteady

1. S

2004 CBR RR - New Tires, Fork Seals, Front Sprocket, and etc.

I have a buyer coming down. I’ll update the thread if it sells or if it falls through.
  2. S

Of course, I’ll update the thread if it falls through.
  3. S

Thank you! Sale Pending. Will update if it falls through.
  4. S

I purchased this back in September/October of 2020 from another forum member with the intention of it being a starter bike, but ended up picking up a Ninja 400 instead. The bike is currently located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and I'm asking $2,000. Since I've owned the CBR I have not tracked...
  5. S

Countdown to Barber

I guess I’m leaving midnight of thanksgiving instead of 5 AM.
  6. S

Countdown to Barber

Appreciate it. Since my family has canceled Thanksgiving this year I’ve got a good 10 hour drive to Barber.
  7. S

Going to my first track day at Barber in 2 weeks. Any tips?

The HJC RPHA is decent and doesn’t cost closer to $800 like some of the Arais, AGVs, or Shoeis. Not sure what kind of helmet it is, but if as long as its snell/dot/ece full face it should be sufficient. Tom above mentioned the YCRS videos. I think the N2 ATP is essentially a condensed primer of...
  8. S

Going to my first track day at Barber in 2 weeks. Any tips?

I’m new as well, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but it might help to have some perspective from someone who is just a little less new than you. Helmet wise, look for a helmet that is track oriented with good visibility. I bought an AGV K3 thinking it would fit the bill, but it was...
  9. S

2006 R6 Full Track Day Setup

I’m interested and nearby. Would love to check it out.
  10. S

Met a few faces from N2 this week!

It is! I recognize that bike. Thank you so much for the help, Judy. My comfort level skyrocketed. Definitely wasn't the fastest, but felt like I was starting to get it. I've been combing through the classifieds and will be keeping an eye out locally. Look forward to seeing you around, if not...
  11. S

Thank you! I do love a twin.
  12. S

Thank you! Working with Judy a bit this week was great. I got the feeling from her and Chip that the N2 folks are nothing short of great. The biggest question I would have is whether or not there’s a particular bike you would recommend someone start on. I don’t want to rush progression or hop on...
  13. S

Hi everyone, Although a slow, inexperienced rider with only a couple of track days under my belt, I managed to checked off YCRS from my bucket lost this past weekend. I took the course with no intention to pursue track riding afterwards, but it was such a blast, and after meeting a control...