1. some guy #2

2007 gsxr 1000 - $6500 - wi

Bump to the top...!! Price is OBO or a trade for a 600
  2. some guy #2

2002 Yamaha zuma 50

Where are you located?
  3. some guy #2

2007 gsxr 1000 - $6500 - wi

Bumping this for 2014!! Got all the maintenance done so everything is good to go for 2014 New chain (RK GXW) New sprockets front and rear New fork seals, dust wipers, and oil All bearings cleaned and regreased I also added a Brembo 19x20 to replace the R6 master cylinder. Not sure if it's...
  4. some guy #2

My track only bike, Keep or remove chain guard?

I take mine off just to get as much plastic junk off the bike as possible. It makes visual inspection and maintenance easier although only slightly.
  5. some guy #2

Valve adjustment

Check the clearance before. I bet they either well within spec or getting close to tight but still acceptable. I have 15k on my track 1000 which are not all track and it's getting tight but still acceptable.
  6. some guy #2

A-stars boots aizing

I don't have a wide or narrow foot and I ordered my Supertech's (current model) in the same size I wear street shoes (Euro 47). In the older style SMX+ I had to go up to a 48.
  7. some guy #2

Left over 2012 New bike steals

I want my $8000 'busa :)
  8. some guy #2

What is everyone using for gas can at the track?

That amazon one is definitely a good price. I have a square 5 gallon with one handle and wish it had another one near the bottom so I could pour it easier. They are worth the $$ for sure.
  9. some guy #2

1st Gen SV650 Wheels Mint

They do not unless you swap bearings. I think the axles are a different size for both front and rear. Everything else is the same I think.
  10. some guy #2

CBR F2 rear wheel - fresh powder coat, new seals, bearings etc.

F2 is a 5" wide rim right? Is this a bolt on for SV's or do I need SV axle sized bearings?
  11. some guy #2

2003 SV650s

Does it have a motor?
  12. some guy #2

Anyone have a Harbor Freight 4 x 8 folding trailer?

I've used one to haul 2 bikes since 2009. No problems but I always pulled it with a V6 Tacoma. I used a Condor wheel chock but the HF version will work as well. I use the Pit Bull TRS for both bikes and it makes loading/unloading easier. I would pull all the bearings (2 outside, 2 inside)...
  13. some guy #2

Let's talk hole shot...

Even if I get a less than stellar start going deeper into 1 can make up some ground. Since you're going slower I feel more comfortable making hard passes on people.
  14. some guy #2

Hyperco 575 Spring - $50

575 lb hyperco blue spring from my Penske but will fit any shock. 575lb equals around a 240 lbs rider I was told. $50 shipped. I take paypal and PM for any info.