Recent content by Son of Sam

1. S

2008 R6 Full Part Out

Updated list of what's still available... Reach out if you have any questions. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Forks w/ Ohlins 30 mil kit (.925 spring rate) $1,000 Brembo RCS 19 ($180) Subframe $175...
  2. S

2008 R6 Full Part Out

Updated list of what's still available... Pictures of everything can be found here... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gu-3gNRveWDgUmTT3d89fLHGRPLH7iM_ If you're having trouble seeing them or want me to email you any pics - just reach out (201 six seven nine - two zero two four [text...
  3. S

2008 R6 Full Part Out

As the title states, I'm parting out my 08 R6. The bike had a good life and was well taken care of... Note that the prices do not include shipping. For smaller items I will ship within 2 business days of cleared payment (in most cases it will be within 1 day). Bigger/ heavier items may take a...
  4. S

For Sale: 2006 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track/Street (Clean Clear Title)

Off the market The bike is off the market (for now).
  5. S

I was torn about selling it but decided to jump into the deep end and make the switch to an R6. I'm a little guy (not a big bruiser like you and Sim) and think the R6 will fit me better. Don't worry, I'll be out there chasing you again next year!
  6. S

It's currently set up for a 150 lb rider.
  7. S

For Sale is a 2006 Suzuki GSXR 750 with 11,162 miles and a clean & clear title, Located in northern NJ (Lake Hopatcong to be exact) Bike Facts: I purchased the bike brand new off the showroom floor back in 2006 with the intention of riding it on the street. Ended up doing a track day and the...