Recent content by Squidward

1. Squidward

Insurance that covers trackdays?...

Whelp, time to fix her up and sell it. Not chucking $20k down the track again w/o insurance. Guess I'll be in the market for a track bike...
  2. Squidward

CR Named Anthony w/S1KRR parts for sale?

Cool, thanks Dave!...
  3. Squidward

CR Named Anthony w/S1KRR parts for sale?

I talked to a CR at NJMP who had some sliders and/or case covers for sale. I didn't get his number. Anyone know who I'm talking about? Thanks!
  4. Squidward

Insurance that covers trackdays?...

Shame on me, I had GEICO in UT and they covered it if it wasn't a competitive or timed event. I moved to PA and didn't check the exclusions. I dumped my shiny new S1KRR @ NJMP on the 2nd. If you're on a closed course, you're on your own. Does anyone know of an insurer PA/NJ that still covers...
  5. Squidward

Mountain Top, PA to NJMP

Heading back down this weekend... have a garage.
  6. Squidward

NJMP 7/1 & 7/2

Bump
  7. Squidward

NJMP 7/1 & 7/2

Garage to split, I have room for 2 or 3 more bikes (just me at the moment). I also have a spare bed Saturday night in a VIP suite. I'm driving down from the Wilkes-Barre, PA area if anyone else is going that way. I have room for another bike if you want to split a trailer rental, or let me...
  8. Squidward

Cycle Mount GoPro Mirror Mounts?

I'll be at NJMP next week for YCRS. I probably won't do another N2 day until July. I was just curious what the tech requirement was for such a contraption. Can I drill a small hole in the housing and safety wire to one of the mount bolt?
  9. Squidward

GoPro hard mount for your bike with mirror block offs!

Never mind, found it elsewhere and posted in the Tech forum... my bad.
  10. Squidward

Cycle Mount GoPro Mirror Mounts?

These pass Tech without wiring for Novice or Inters? https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/cycle-mount-gopro-mirror-mount-kawasaki-honda-yamaha-bmw
  11. Squidward

GoPro hard mount for your bike with mirror block offs!

I'm digging up bones, but is there something like this for an s1krr out there? Will it pass tech?
  12. Squidward

2016 BMW OEM S1KRR Long Akra Can

400 miles since install, going a different direction. Lists for $1200, I'll ship for $800 OBO.
  13. Squidward

YCRS Discount Code?

PS: How much was the discount, 10%?
  14. Squidward

YCRS Discount Code?

I'm doing all 3 days in May @ NJMP. I also am slow AF. Gotta love being in maybe the top 3rd of Novice on a spank'n new s1krr. Nothing says douchebag quite like buying waaaay too much bike!... :D