Recent content by steviegx33

1. steviegx33

2006/7 Yamaha R6 Race/Track bike

Interested. Location?
  2. steviegx33

Barber in November

I used to sleep in a tent, but too much noise pushes me to sleep in my trailer. I've got a little 6x10 enclosed I just throw a blow-up mattress in and run power to at night. it's like a super cheap camper. As far as locked bike area, no they do not. However, as others have said there is...
  3. steviegx33

Barber and tires

A Hughes, what tires are you running?! Didn't you have Q3's on at RA?
  4. steviegx33

Barber in November

Every time I've been to the Hampton they usually offer a discount when you're on site. I believe our rate was $90.00 even for the night after taxes, but that was over a year ago. Now I just sleep at the track. I do recommend dropping your bikes and stuff at the track on Friday before heading to...
  5. steviegx33

NC Bike 8/8 Who's going???

Both days for me as well!
  6. steviegx33

Welcome NEW new Southeast CR's!!

Thanks guys!! I had a blast working with not only the N2 staff, but also the open-minded members that make this organization what it is today. I couldn't have asked for a better first weekend's experience as a CR. Happy to be on board and I look forward to seeing you all at many of the remaining...
  7. steviegx33

WTB 09+ r6

I thought it was in 09 that they started using a slipper, which would explain why many people want the 09
  8. steviegx33

Barber Info

:cheers:
  9. steviegx33

D211F GPA front and D209GP rear?

Yeah that's my plan as well. Gonna finish up this season on the 08 1krr on the S20's and start next season with an r6 for the track on the GPA's. All of my buddies run 08+ r6's on the GPA 211's and love them, most comfortable tire they've ridden on the track.
  10. steviegx33

emailed them about it, $351 for a set of 190/55 GPA 211's, pretty reasonable
  11. steviegx33

Any info on tire prices? Performance Cycleworx is the tire vendor at Barber this coming weekend, but I really don't want to pay $310 for a set of Q2's
  12. steviegx33

Will do man. Hopefully they aren't insane. If the tireracing service is there and they're consistent with their online prices like sportbiketireservice, the prices, ideally, should be good compared to the Cups. Will see though!
  13. steviegx33

Hmmm. I'll be at Barber Motorsports Park next weekend, I've got some warmers and a set of the Bridgestone S20's. If tire service will be there I'll pick up a set of GPA's, if not, looks like I'll just run warmers and S20's. My last day of the season any who
  14. steviegx33

tire age definitely matters when buying tires that could have been sitting a while. If they're three or four years old and haven't been stored properly, they won't perform to their potential. What do a set of 120 190/55 211's sell for at the track from the tire vendor?
  15. steviegx33

Tires through NESBA

What are the prices like at the Nesba days for the 190/55 set of GPA's (USA)? Are they in the area of 330ish similar to the dunlopracing website, or are they closer to 405 like the Power Cups are? Always ran whatever they have at STT, this will be my first Nesba day. thanks!