Recent content by Stickboy274

1. Stickboy274

Camping at Homestead again

I believe there is water on the wall. I'm sure I've used it to fill up buckets to hold me canopy. No showers.
  2. Stickboy274

Homestead, Tires and Tire Guy

We don't carry Michelin. We will have Q5 and some Q5s.
  3. Stickboy274

Homestead, Tires and Tire Guy

Hey, everyone. It seems you'll get to see me down in sunny S. Florida. I'll be bringing a big batch of tires for everyone. Let me know if you need anything special. I have 4 pallets of tires on the way, plus what is already in stock here, so we should be stocked up. You check us out and a pre...
  4. Stickboy274

NC Bike 10/21-22

Shane will be there for you.
  5. Stickboy274

Homestead - 18-21 January 2024

I've camped there plenty of times. I have seen them run people out when the track was have different events going on. Example. Friday trackday, with racing that weekend. They made people leave Friday night because they had drag racing on pit lane Friday night. It was just easier for security to...
  6. Stickboy274

BRAKE FAILURE.....Have you experienced one?

Oh, keep your suspension fresh. Old crappy fork oil makes the forks not work proper, that will effect braking also.
  7. Stickboy274

CMP 10/14-15... questions and looking to hitch a ride

We'll be there doing tires. We keep Q5 in stock all the time. We can't help with transportation. We live down here close to the track, and the trailer tends to throw tires at bikes that are in it. My Zuma has been treated poorly.
  8. Stickboy274

BRAKE FAILURE.....Have you experienced one?

When I was racing, I flushed my brake fluid every weekend. I figured, the bottle of fluid was sitting there absorbing air and water anyway. I would rather use it than have it sitting there and going bad. I never drained the whole system. I just pushed fluid through all the time. It takes about 5...
  9. Stickboy274

Who's coming to RRR?

Rains are amazing. I’ve had some great races because of them.
  10. Stickboy274

Who's coming to RRR?

Got them loaded already.
  11. Stickboy274

Who's coming to RRR?

I’ll have rains with me
  12. Stickboy274

Who's coming to RRR?

I'll be down Friday night after I get don't at CMP for the day.
  13. Stickboy274

Tires for wet track day?

I haven't gotten to play with them yet. I've looked at them and how they are made. I think they would be good for intermediate track conditions, and novice group riders. I want to talk to Cori and see if I can get some to have on hand.
  14. Stickboy274

Tires for wet track day?

Right now Monday looks like rain in the morning. A hypersport street tire should be good ( Q5s, or the Mutant looks like it would do great). I believe you will be running drills in the morning, not pushing it. https://www.dunlopmotorcycletires.com/tire-line/mutant/
  15. Stickboy274

Tires for NCBike

I’m loading tires for NCBike now. I’m bringing Dunlop slicks, rains and Q5 tires. If you want anything to be held for you, go over to our website and get what you want. Choose local pick up and leave the message, it’s for NCBike I hope to see a bunch of you out there. Www.stickboyracing.com