Recent content by Stripe750

1. Stripe750

ZX6R Track Bike for Sale - $3,200 or OBO

For sale is a 2006 ZX6R 636 trackbike. The bike was purchased from a novice WERA racer some time ago and I am only the second owner. The bike has a stock engine but has a few external upgrades: - Steel brakelines - Adjustable Vortex rearsets - Vortex Clip-on handle bars - Driven rear sprocket -...
  2. Stripe750

Bell Star SBK Helmet - WTB

Hey, No problem about racing in it. Just let me know when you are done with the season. I would need either a small or a medium. I was told that Bell runs big
  3. Stripe750

Bell Star SBK Helmet - WTB

WTB - hey guys, I'm on a mission and need help from the N2 family. I'm looking to purchase the 2013 WSBK Laguna Bell Star helmet. Bell only produced them during a short time. If you have one or know someone that does, give me a shout. You can text me at 678-372-2614 Thanks
  4. Stripe750

Fairing Refresh

Wow, looks like I have aways to go. The bike it black at the moment and I've sand down the areas where bondo is going but I have a lot to go if I have to take all the current black color off. I guess I'll be buying an electric sander. Thanks for talking me through this. I feel like I can...
  5. Stripe750

Fairing Refresh

Thanks again Thunderace. The good news is that its not as damaged as I thought. The cracks didn't break the fiberglass. It just cracked down to the original paint. So I'm probably just need to sand down those areas and use the body filler to patch everything up. I do have a question, since the...
  6. Stripe750

Fairing Refresh

Thanks again Thunderace. The good news is that its not as damaged as I thought. The cracks didn't break the fiberglass. It just cracked down to the original paint. So I'm probably just need to sand down those areas and use the body filler to patch everything up. I do have a question, since the...
  7. Stripe750

Fairing Refresh

Thanks Vinny, Good info in this one.
  8. Stripe750

Fairing Refresh

Thunderace, Thanks so much. I actually order both products. The prices were better than the local O'Riley's and AutoZone. Thanks. I found a step by step thread on the kawi forum that should walk me through the process. After this....PAINT. I'm going rattle can though.
  9. Stripe750

Fairing Refresh

Hey Nesba, Instead of purchasing new race fairings, I've decided to repair the few cracks in my current set and redo the paint job. I'm looking for your advice on using fiberglass repair kit or Pro-flex. Also since my fairings are currently painted, would I have to sand down (i'm thinking...
  10. Stripe750

2006 SE 636 Race/Track Ready

Hey, Just wondering if the sale went through or if you still had the bike
  11. Stripe750

2006 kawi zx6r 636

Hey, Are you willing part out. There's a few parts listed that I would like for my track bike. Email me at mrjdjenkins@gmail.com
  12. Stripe750

2006 Kawi ZX636 race bike

How much for the tire warmers
  13. Stripe750

WTB - 05-06 ZX6R Fairings

Hey guys. I got a trackbike that needs a much needed face lift. I'm lookin to purchase track/race fairings (finished or painted). If you have a set available or can suggest a great place to get a set, reach me at mrjdjenkins@gmail.com
  14. Stripe750

Need To Buy: ZX6R adjustable rear set

Hey there, The bike is the 2006 model. I'm not quite sure if they will fit the 09+. The rearsets are solid but not quite mint. They look great but i'm just too short and need adjustable ones. If you find out that they fit your model, I'm will to sale for a pretty good low price. thanks,