Recent content by The Avidmoto

1. The Avidmoto

What's stopping you from your first track day?

Great thread! Juan, you are going to love the RC even more on the track!
  2. The Avidmoto

Off Season Preparation...???

Bike: coolant flush, brakes flush, clutch flush, oil change, quick shifter, repair, refinish and repack exhaust can, dyno tune. Me: Continue with P90X rounds and concentrating on even more core and lower body strength. Media & mind: Youtube, old races, visualizing body positioning and getting...
  3. The Avidmoto

FS: Alpinestars MX-1 Suit Size 50 US

For sale: Black Alpinestars Mx-1 size 50 US leather one piece suit. No rips or tears. Just some light scuffing from a low mph lowside. A few years ago, this suit was one of A* better suits and sold new for $1400. I am selling it because I lost weight and it's now too big. The buyer who...
  4. The Avidmoto

Scott Redding's helmet down!

He didn't actually touch his head down but got really close! He wasn't even going that fast and looked like he was on a Sunday ride. Talk about confidence!
  5. The Avidmoto

Scott Redding's helmet down!

Did anyone see Scott Redding nearly touch his helmet down at the end of practice in Valencia? I can tell you what happens when I touch my helmet down and it sure ain't pretty!
  6. The Avidmoto

Ever buy the same helmet twice?

Personally, I love the way the Shoei X series fits me. I've had two X-11s and am going to pick up an X-12 this offseason.
  7. The Avidmoto

Hello from Lititz PA

I so want a S1000RR as a track only tool!
  8. The Avidmoto

Time for new gloves

Held for the win! They feel like surgeon's gloves on the controls! I sent you a pm on Held Phantom.
  9. The Avidmoto

Yamaha Champions school

In August, I took the YCRS One Day Clinic and it gave me more confidence that I could've imagined. Nick Ienatsch coerced me into a two up ride and he just braked and braked and then he trailbraked and trailbraked and trailbraked until I was sure his was going to lose the front. Needless to...
  10. The Avidmoto

Scott Russell Master Class : )

Did you see how fast Scott picked that bike up?
  11. The Avidmoto

ROLL CALL: August 2&3 Airfence Fundraiser

LOL And, I remember Vinny when he was an "I" rider! Now look at him!
  12. The Avidmoto

Thank you Judy! I have been a member of the old org. for years but I never got around to riding with you guys.
  13. The Avidmoto

New to N2 but in like Flynn! Please be gentle! LOL