Recent content by tomseviltwin

1. tomseviltwin

R9 in 2025

Sloan only drinks non carburated beverages And also let's not have any weekends that end in shotguning TTs this year
  2. tomseviltwin

Ohlins TTX Shock 06-20 2017 Yamaha R6

Used Ohlins TTX Shock. Model YA 7893. 0.95 spring. Removed from 2017 R6 track bike. Would fit any 06-20 R6. Cosmetically has some usual blemishes from use. Mechanically, it's in great working order. I've had it completely rebuilt to start each of the two seasons I've had it, lastly beginning of...
  3. tomseviltwin

Summit Main Air Fence

I can help Thursday and Sunday.
  4. tomseviltwin

Endurance Race September

Glad Chris found a team, it's been a few years since Mulligan Madness. If anyone else is thinking about it... do it! You really only need a friend you can trust to ride your bike or vice versa and a race license. Even if you don't have the quick change setups or other tools teams have to...
  5. tomseviltwin

Shenny/Main Airfence Help Needed

Tom, I can help with this. Any word on gate time?
  6. tomseviltwin

ATTN: N2 AIR FENCE FUNDRAISER/POTLUCK @ PITT RACE 9/14-9/15

I picked up some potato salad and macaroni salad to add to the available sides.
  7. tomseviltwin

A big thank you to the entire Summit Point Team

John, thanks to you and the whole crew for a fantastic weekend.
  8. tomseviltwin

Roll Call- Pitt Race August 18-19- Annual N2 Air Fence Fundraiser/Potluck

In of course. Will pick up some sides to bring, not sure what yet.
  9. tomseviltwin

Roll Call! Lightning 7/28 + 7/29

Looking forward to it
  10. tomseviltwin

Summit Point Main 7/14-7/15 ROLL CALL

Great weekend! Finally a weekend back at my home track. Lots of great riding in all of the groups all weekend. Definitely want to say thanks to all of the novice group Sunday for being patient with us and still putting on a great show.... this was a great group to work with even with a wide...
  11. tomseviltwin

Just a thank you

Glad to help and glad you had a good weekend! That's a tough section to get right but oh so much fun once it starts to click. Will see you out there again later this year!
  12. tomseviltwin

Summit Point Main 7/14-7/15 ROLL CALL

I have a signature? I probably need to view the forum on something other than an android phone at some point.
  13. tomseviltwin

2007 CBR 600 RR Parts - Various

Clip on rings sold