Recent content by Travis Neel

1. Travis Neel

For Sale: 2011 Daytona ABS

I am the second owner. I bought it this summer with the idea of a dedicated track bike. I rode it around the streets a bit to get used to it and did one track day. Due to life, I have less than 50 % mobility in my neck and it is too distracting/ uncomfortable to ride so I will switch to my...
  2. Travis Neel

Track Bike Choices ...Daytona, Hyperstrada, KTM 390?

Hi everyone, I had my first track day Oct 4 in NJ. I had mucho difficulties with my suit that kind of spoiled things, but I got that all ironed out. I bought a 2011 Triumph Daytona this year to make my 'track bike' and a 2013 Ducati Hyperstrada to be my daily rider. The Daytona is for sure up to...
  3. Travis Neel

NEW size 60 track suit

Revzilla's dicking me over is your gain. Icon Hypersport Race Suit size 60. Took it to my first track and day could not wear it as it was WAY too small despite what RZ said, Hated it and bought an Alpine Stars size 64 the same day. Black. Cost me $966.60 in total. Looking for $700. I'm in...
  4. Travis Neel

Hello and track suit

Shucks. Yup! 10 5/6 it is . Boy and I glad you saw my post
  5. Travis Neel

Hello and track suit

Hi Tom, thanks for the advice. I live in Philly. I will check out 13 x. Please bring your spare suit to the 10/2 track day if you come!
  6. Travis Neel

Hello and track suit

Hello all, Travis AKA Rocks2Roots (I am a trials rider and roots rocker) here getting ready for my 1st track day Oct 2. I just turned 60 and figured if not now, when? I like the mountain twisties but was pointed to the tracks as a way to have the same fun AND stay alive. I just bought a 2011...