Recent content by Typicalgreaser

1. Typicalgreaser

Silly question... maybe. About puck sliders!

I tend to be a bit meticulous with things. I hardly ever remove them until it's time to replace, but when I switched them from left to right 2 weeks ago at pitt because they were getting pretty low, I was like "shewwwwie these things are GLUED" the staples in the puck gave out when peeling the...
  2. Typicalgreaser

Silly question... maybe. About puck sliders!

i know this isnt exactly "tech" related, but rather gear related. I purchased a pair of Woodcraft Klucky Pucks last year and I really do enjoy the way they held up... However, the hook and loop velcro is SO strong, I'm afraid of pulling the pad and stitching off my suit! Any recommendations on...
  3. Typicalgreaser

PIRC May 14-15... Race School?

Got it! Thanks a bunch!
  4. Typicalgreaser

PIRC May 14-15... Race School?

I was told there will be race school on these dates? Was I misinformed? I looked up on the event registration page and all I see is ATP... Can someone fill me in?
  5. Typicalgreaser

PIRC (Pitt Race) Intermediate Video 10-10-21

i got some pretty decent footage with my 360 this past sunday. i noticed a bunch of people with GoPros rolling, post up some links if you have any footie! below is a link to my youtube page where i posted 4 videos from Sunday after the lunch hour Pittsburgh International Race Complex with N2...
  6. Typicalgreaser

New to N2 - from Ohio

should sign up for sunday too! ...i missed the deadline to get in on saturday :(
  7. Typicalgreaser

ISO: Pitt Race 9/11 Inter Video

i have a video up on my youtube but its from the 12th... i dont know if you were there that day too?
  8. Typicalgreaser

PIRC ROLL CALL 9-11/9-12

Also, I’m searching for a set of R6 factory rear links for a buddy’s bike. 2013 model year... His bike currently has lowering links on it because of his height, and we’ve been spending most of the season getting the bike fit for him for the track. I know it’s short notice to find a set but it...
  9. Typicalgreaser

PIRC ROLL CALL 9-11/9-12

We’ll have a fairly large group. 6-7 of us and we’ll be there all weekend. Most of us are novice level looking to move up. Who else might we be on track with this weekend? Weather is looking great and we’re all stoked!
  10. Typicalgreaser

Pitt 9/11 suspension help?

I believe there is a guy there pretty often that offers suspension service
  11. Typicalgreaser

Garage Share - PittRace Sept 11-12

Can we just come hang out with you? Lol
  12. Typicalgreaser

Suit rental?

bmart, thanks. i will let him know hes got a guy willing to let him borrow.... until then, i will have to get together with him on a street ride and observe if he's got the fundamentals down. i know for certain that he's been on and off bikes for years on the street, but that doesnt mean jack...
  13. Typicalgreaser

Suit rental?

Have a friend interested in doing a track day for the first time at PIRC in October. Are there rental suits available? He’s a bigger guy, about 5’10 230lbs. This would be his first TD and I heard there is a beginner course for new riders? Can someone enlighten me?
  14. Typicalgreaser

Pitt Race 7-10 & 7/11

email sent
  15. Typicalgreaser

Pitt Race 7-10 & 7/11

signed up for novice on 7-10 and 7-11... tried getting into ATP but i was too late and its booked up. still havent seen my bump in the system yet, and i know the organization is pretty busy, so if i dont see it before the saturday and sunday should i just ask during tech inspection?