Recent content by Vatko

1. V

HYPERPRO RSC steering damper stabilizer

Make some offers.
  2. V

HYPERPRO RSC steering damper stabilizer

HYPERPRO RSC steering damper stabilizer with mounting hardware. This is a used stabilizer that came off an 06 gsxr 600. The hardware may also fit the sv1000/650, or any bike with the right mounting hardware. Asking $240 I also have another HyperPro Steering Stabilizer only. No mounts...
  3. V

04/05 gsxr rear shock with Eibach spring and Racetech compon

04/05 gsxr rear shock (S365) with Eibach spring and revalved with Racetech internals. Comes with an extra Ohlins rear shock spring. The shock will fit also SV650's /1000's and other bikes. $150
  4. V

06/07 GSXR 600/750 Roller with Ohlins/HyperPro/Spare engine/etc / NC

Open to cash offers on the entire package, or certain parts if that helps.
  5. V

06/07 GSXR 600/750 Roller with Ohlins/HyperPro/Spare engine/etc / NC

I have an 06 GSXR 600 that was meant to be put together for the track. As you can see from the pictures, Clean VIN and straight/undamaged frame but with salvage title I believe. Good swingarm and subframe. I don't have the title. Bill of sale only. Ohlins R&T forks with calipers. Also rear...
  6. V

2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250 crash damage only 600 miles! $1,599

Yep, lots of douches around here. But not only that you have the trolls that do this kind of things on people's threads, but then you also have the lack of moderation in here. To ad insult to injury, look what the mod did in my thread. Pretty sad, I wasn't expecting this from Nesba. Take a...
  7. V

2007 Yamaha R6s w/ 3500 miles

That's pretty sad. You can clearly see that there are trolls in here not minding their business. Anyway, if that's how things are around here, you can just delete this thread please. I'll rather not deal with idiocy in here. Thank you so much.
  8. V

^ Ok, keep making yourself look like an idiot. You're not embarrassing anybody. You need to stop ragging on people's threads, when you have no interest in buying, or can afford anyway. If you have dumb stuff to comment, keep it for private messages. It's just a respect thing you can do, but you...
  9. V

Ok dudes, go buy yourself a piece of shit for $3000,, if you even have that. Now gtfo out of my thread with stupid shit, if you're not interested in buying. Get real.
  10. V

Also, seems like the moderation on this site it's nonexistent, as anybody can talk shit on any thread, without actually being interested in buying the advertised product.... and yet no mod cleans up anything. Oh well
  11. V

Before making dumb comments like this, check with the mileage for that kbb price. See the difference. Another thing is, kbb is one thing, real street value it's another thing. This bike aside the small lilttle scratches it's in damn excellent condition. Problem is, there are people like you...
  12. V

So what happened brother? After all that fussing, no money? Surprise.. surprise.