Recent content by withoutequal

1. withoutequal

2016 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE & DISCOUNT PACKAGES

This is checking most of my boxes. Might have to make a comeback tour. ;)
  2. withoutequal

NJMP 21 June 2014 ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!

In it to bin it!
  3. withoutequal

Pitt Race roll call

In as long as my axle comes in time! *fingers crossed*
  4. withoutequal

*Need 2011+ Gsxr rear axle assembly

I actually have all the parts in the mail. Its supposed to be here by thursday, but I want a back up plan. Who is dan?
  5. withoutequal

*Need 2011+ Gsxr rear axle assembly

hey guys, I stripped my axle blocks last weekend, and I am having a tough time finding a replacement assembly. Im trying to get it before the Beave this weekend, or at least borrow it for the weekend. Let me know if anyone has a line on those parts Thanks, Noell R.
  6. withoutequal

Summit Main May 9th Roll Call

In! might do tbolt as well, but thats a maybe.
  7. withoutequal

Road Atlanta videos

I forget which session this was. I have the first 2 rain days as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oip3l0CKWoA&list=UUaAuqO5r2h3FPLcxwVYdExw
  8. withoutequal

Road A withdrawal

Nice meeting you huey! Really broke down the suspension concepts. I like that side of the sport as well.
  9. withoutequal

Decent place to stay for NJMP Track days?

Hampton Inn vineland has never done me wrong. I usually roll with a few guys, and they have been very accommodating with rollaways and extra stuff. Free breakfast in the morning too. I'm biased though, because i'm a hilton honors members, so i try to stay with them for the points! 2134 W...
  10. withoutequal

Valve adjustment

He gave me a sheet with actual clearances. Any reason why the exhaust side seems to tighten up quicker than the intake side? Im assuming the heat/expansion has something to do with it. He also did my buddies bike, which is the same as mine, and had the same thing happen. Is this a gixxer thing...
  11. withoutequal

Valve adjustment

Cool, thanks for the advice guys and gals. I had them checked, and they are infact within spec. on the intake side they are well within, but on the exhaust side, they are at .20 with the spec being .18 - .28 so I had him button it back up, and ill check back later. My mechanic said on a track...
  12. withoutequal

Valve adjustment

I'm approaching the service interval for a valve adjustment on my 2011 gsxr 600. I would say about 60-70% of the miles are track miles at this point. Its right around 14k. I have read that track will wear the shims quicker, hence needing an adjustment sooner than the manual suggests. I don't...
  13. withoutequal

Roll Call: Road Atlanta April 18-20

In for all 3 days! Lets kick this pig!
  14. withoutequal

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Great news!