A hoppa™ exclusive part out!!!!!!

hoppa2k6

Parting out a 2006 CBR1000RR. No frame damage. The bike saw plenty of track time and went down once on the right side; however, the damage was only cosmetic. Was toying around with the idea of building it back up as a complete track ready bike but decided to just pull the motor to use as a spare motor for a blueprint build and sell everything else I don't need.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping will be quoted based on your address. Parts like mid fairings are extremely expensive to ship so shipping will have to be quoted. Willing to negotiate on price depending on the amount of parts purchased.

Bodywork:

Front fender (good condition, no cracks or missing mounting tabs) - $60
Left Mid (cracked tabs where top of mid meets upper - by the headlight. Also a crack by where the frame slider mount is, flush mount not included) - $75
Right Mid (cracked tabs in same place as Left mid, flush mount not included) - $75
Flush Mounts - $50
Upper - trashed. Free for anyone in milwaukee that wants to pick it up.
Tank Shelter with lower inserts (some scratches) - $75
Tail (BAD shape. strictly a track day tail or spare. currently being held together with duct tape!) - free if you buy all the other bodywork! -OR- free if you want to pick up in Milwaukee. Does not include tail light.
Lower Fairings (some heat damage from the aftermarket headers …as expected, but otherwise in very good shape - $175
DARK DARK Metallic Blue (almost looks black on a black tail) Honda OEM seat cowl - $45
Clear Alternatives Tail light - $40

Hard parts:
Straight (no cracks or dents) Frame with Clean title - $2000
Radiator mounts - $40
Coolant system hoses, inlet cap, and overflow tank - $50
Starter Switch - $35
Horn - $5
Throttle tube with cables - $30
Clutch master cylinder with aftermarket adjustable lever - $100
Speedo Cluster / Gauge (mileage at 31711, rear mounts repaired) - $275
Front and rear wheels complete with rotors, cush drive and rubbers, and sprocket - prefer not to split up until two buyers agree they will each buy one - $350
Front Forks - comes with spacers, caliper mounting bolts, the front axle, axle nut, and wheel spacers - forks are sprung for 190-210# rider were revalved by a local suspension shop near the track - $300
Front calipers - $40
GPR V1 Steering Stabilizer - $225
BMC Street Filters - $75
Power Commander 3 (PC III) - $145
Fuel tanks (two available, one needs new wiring harness plug as I had to cut it off to use it for something else… - $200 for mint one which includes the fuel pump and a quick release fuel cap, $100 for one missing the plug.
SILVER Swingarm (black one already sold) - (complete swingarm with axle, nut, chain adjusters, dogbone, link, shock, and hugger - hugger shaved from tire; no damage) - $300
Stock Subframe - includes nuts and bolts - $200
Battery tray - free with purchase of subframe - not in perfect shape, but works - $25
Lock set (ignition, tank lock assembly, and trunk lock with one key) - $150
Competition Works Fender Eliminator $125
OEM Stock Rear Sets - (near mint) $125
Rear Passenger Pegs - $60
Rear caliper with stock pads - $40

Other goodies available:

06-07 Front forks with Ohlins FGK126 25mm Cartridges. Set up for a 180-210lbs rider. Refreshed last season. Will come bare as pictured. I will be removing the 04-05 caliper inserts as those need to stay with me for my Brembo GP4RX calipers. I should have a set of axle pinch bolts laying around tho. So those will most likely be included. These forks were never in a wreck and are straight - $1150 shipped obo

Translogic Quickshifter QS4 GP Standalone setup - $400 shipped
Installed and used for one trackday. Worked flawlessly; however, installing Bazzaz ZFi so the Translogic is out. Setup is plug and play. Easy to install and works amazingly.

Ohlins Titanium Spring - $300
Fits NON-TTX Ohlins Shocks. Sprung for lightweight rider. ~150-165lbs

Engine Building Kit - $2000obo
Will not part out. You want something in the list, buy the whole thing and part the rest out. Kit includes the following:
HRC JSB Spec Cams (Brand new)
Ten Kate Pistons (Used for 400 miles)
HRC Springs (Used)
Ferrea Competition Valves

HRC KIT Back Torque Limiter Slipper Clutch - $600 shipped obo
Picked this up from a friend and it's just been sitting in my HRC Parts Museum since. Believe it came from Pegram's bike from what I've been able to gather. Tons of deets in the HRC manual. Have to grind a bit of the right crankcase cover to make it fit. HRC manual covers it in depth. I have a copy if you need it for the install.

Stock 2006 Shock - $85 shipped
Pulled after about 800 miles. Thing looks brand new.

Barnett Clutch Kits - $100 each
Includes Springs, Fiber plates, and Steel Plates. I oiled one set up when I was going to install a set into a friend's bike but he ended up not wanting to do the install because he found a new bike and sold his. Both kits are brand new tho.

Hyperco Spring - $50
Spring would work great for a 250lbs rider.

Ohlins Spring (like new) - $80

Rear Rotors (three available) - $85 shipped each

Sharkskinz Supersport Tail - $225 shipped
In near mint shape (in the pictures, there looks like some damage, but it's just some weird flash glare), this tail was painted with a custom dark red metallic on black. You can't see it in the photos, but get the tail out in the sun and it pops. Tail currently has a functional tail light for street riding; however, two holes were drilled in the tail for track riding (lap timer).

Aftermarket Tail Light
Decent condition. Previous owner cracked the side of it backing it into the garage. No missing pieces of plastic, just a few cracks in the plastic. Was repaired and doesn't take any water up.
$50 shipped

Rear Passenger Pegs
Have a few sets laying around.
Most sets are near mint - $60 shipped / pair

Throttle Assemblies
Complete with housing and cables. One with grip on, one with grip off.
$50 each

Clutch slave
Think I have like 12 of these for some reason. Got one currently that I can get out the door right away. $15 shipped

Gas Cap Assembly and Trunk Lock with key, no ignition - $50 shipped

Rear brake and mount WITH galfer stainless brakeline - $75 shipped

Flasher relays - both brand new, one without packaging - $20 shipped each

Rear shock off my 04 - $30 shipped

Tank Panels - $45 shipped for a set of 4. Multiple sets available

Clutch line - $15 shipped

SOLD/GONE:

Motor
Arata Exhaust
Gilles Rearsets
Brake Master Cylinder
Saddleman Sport Seat
Carbon Fiber Tank inserts
Motivation Frame sliders
Wiring harness
Front and rear red braided brake lines
Triple trees - upper and lower
Clip ons
Fairing Stay
Headlights
Radiator
Left bar headlight / horn switch
Mirror
Rear Seat
Black CHINA seat cowl
Puig Bubble Windscreenbr />

IMG_0808_zps5c0bee56.jpg:original

IMG_0817_zpse4ef7bef.jpg:original

IMG_0815_zps89bc36e9.jpg:original

IMG_0812_zps81f43ab9.jpg:original

IMG_0806_zpsdf35aa71.jpg:original

IMG_0805_zps3ea10092.jpg:original

IMG_0804_zpsce27e993.jpg:original

IMG_0801_zps22a07767.jpg:original

IMG_0796_zpsa3c8d517.jpg:original

IMG_0792_zps97ab073b.jpg:original

hoppa2k6

06-07 Front forks with Ohlins FGK126 25mm Cartridges. Set up for a 180-210lbs rider. Refreshed last season. Will come bare as pictured. I will be removing the 04-05 caliper inserts as those need to stay with me for my Brembo GP4RX calipers. I should have a set of axle pinch bolts laying around tho. So those will most likely be included. These forks were never in a wreck and are straight - $1150 shipped

IMG_0751_zps714d41dc.jpg

IMG_0752_zpsec2e8e65.jpg

IMG_0756_zps2597762e.jpg

Translogic Quickshifter QS4 GP Standalone setup - $400 shipped
Installed and used for one trackday. Worked flawlessly; however, installing Bazzaz ZFi so the Translogic is out. Setup is plug and play. Easy to install and works amazingly.

Quickshifterpicture_zpse168ff5c.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

Engine Building Kit - $2000obo
Will not part out. You want something in the list, buy the whole thing and part the rest out. Kit includes the following:
HRC Springs (Used)

Cams:

IMG_9496.jpg

IMG_9497.jpg

F424803E-C6FC-4172-805A-FA3A448BEFC3-23278-0000052EA9028FD1.jpg

CC256A8F-D924-4156-99FB-8D8E63CC78DE-23278-0000052EADBAA439.jpg

hoppa2k6

Pistons:

IMG_9498.jpg

IMG_9499.jpg

IMG_9501.jpg

IMG_9502.jpg

Valves:

IMG_9509.jpg

IMG_9506.jpg

HRC KIT Back Torque Limiter Slipper Clutch - $600 shipped

Picked this up from a friend and it's just been sitting in my HRC Parts Museum since. Believe it came from Pegram's bike from what I've been able to gather. Tons of deets in the HRC manual. Have to grind a bit of the right crankcase cover to make it fit. HRC manual covers it in depth. I have a copy if you need it for the install.

IMG_0660_zps4af3150e.jpg

IMG_0668_zpsfe6f9a74.jpg

IMG_0667_zps39b2604a.jpg

Stock 2006 Shock - $85 shipped
Pulled after about 800 miles. Thing looks brand new.

IMG_0337.jpg

hoppa2k6

Includes Springs, Fiber plates, and Steel Plates. I oiled one set up when I was going to install a set into a friend's bike but he ended up not wanting to do the install because he found a new bike and sold his. Both kits are brand new tho.

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

Hyperco Spring - $50
Spring would work great for a 250lbs rider.

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Ohlins Spring (like new) - $80

IMG_0343.jpg

Rear Rotors (three available) - $85 shipped each

IMG_0344.jpg

hoppa2k6

In near mint shape (in the pictures, there looks like some damage, but it's just some weird flash glare), this tail was painted with a custom dark red metallic on black. You can't see it in the photos, but get the tail out in the sun and it pops. Tail currently has a functional tail light for street riding; however, two holes were drilled in the tail for track riding (lap timer).

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

Aftermarket Tail Light
Decent condition. Previous owner cracked the side of it backing it into the garage. No missing pieces of plastic, just a few cracks in the plastic. Was repaired and doesn't take any water up.
$50 shipped

IMG_9456.jpg

IMG_9460.jpg

Rear Passenger Pegs
Have a few sets laying around.
Most sets are near mint - $60 shipped / pair

IMG_9447.jpg

Throttle Assemblies
Complete with housing and cables. One with grip on, one with grip off.
$50 each

IMG_9556.jpg

Clutch slave
Think I have like 12 of these for some reason. Got one currently that I can get out the door right away. $15 shipped

IMG_8968.jpg

hoppa2k6

still got loads of this stuff. Tax season right around the corner. Use it on parts before you blow it on salt for the driveway and sidewalks!

hoppa2k6

Not going to create a new thread so I'll just add another part out to this thread. Here we go. What I have is listed below. May have some of the parts from the previous posts above.... PM me with whatcha need and I'll let ya know if I got it.

Clean Title Frame (sticker has some nicks and scratches) - $1500 shipped (this will obviously be last to go but if it sells quickly; however, if need be, I can tear everything off the frame in 3 hours, 20 minutes and thats with a few beers in me....)
Motors - Have three available. One with $10,800 worth of race goodies inside, one with a decked HRC spec head, and one bone stock.
Full exhaust - haven't decided which one I'm keeping. Will depend on the motor I build up. Contact me if interested in a full exhaust.
Ohlins TTX Shock - $800 shipped firm You won't find many of these up for sale because they didn't make many!
GPR V4 with mounts - needs refresh (may send in for service before sale) - $300 shipped
HRC Radiator - $400 shipped
HRC Full Race ECU (Redline unlocked...scary, but fun if you know what you are doing) - $350 shipped
Dynojet PCV - $210 shipped
Dynojet Quickshifter - $175 shipped
Translogic QS4 Standalone Quickshifter $300 shipped
BMC Street Filters - $60 shipped
BMC Race Filters - $75 shipped
Chain adjusters (have three sets available) - $100 shipped
Aftermarket rearsets and stock rearsets - few different sets available - pm me if interested
Tach/Speedometer - $200
Silver swingarms (x2) $100 plus actual shipping (or $90 flat with local pickup in Milwaukee, WI).
Straight Subframe - $150 shipped
Gas tanks - $50 shipped (have two or three available)

other random bits will show up once the tear down is complete.....

I'll be starting the tear down this weekend if I can find the time so pictures will follow. Until then, pm me if you are interested in something (...but only what is listed).

Paypal payments add 3% or pay with gift.

other goodies from my other thread/posts you may have missed:

Engine Building Kit - $1500obo PRICE DROP!!!!
HRC Springs (Used)

Cams:

IMG_9496.jpg

IMG_9497.jpg

F424803E-C6FC-4172-805A-FA3A448BEFC3-23278-0000052EA9028FD1.jpg

CC256A8F-D924-4156-99FB-8D8E63CC78DE-23278-0000052EADBAA439.jpg

Pistons:

IMG_9498.jpg

IMG_9499.jpg

IMG_9501.jpg

IMG_9502.jpg

Valves:

IMG_9509.jpg

IMG_9506.jpg

hoppa2k6

Translogic Quickshifter QS4 GP Standalone setup - $300 shipped

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

Blue and Yellow Tank Shelter with Carbon Fiber Inserts
Great Condition. Comes with CF look tank pad. Will not part out the inserts, they are epoxied in place.
$160 shipped

IMG_7915.jpg